Job scope includes:
- Communicating promptly and courteously in a helpful and professional manner to customers or other stakeholders.
- Assist the Sales, Customer Care, Print and Ingest teams in the creation of Material/Asset deliverable documents which will successfully guide clients throughout the quality control process (includes: material deadlines and video/graphic specs)
- Conduct Client Walk Thru calls, educating, addressing questions or concerns internally and externally
- Ensures clients are fully informed of jobs progress and obtain client’s permission for decisions related to job executions & costs
- Stay on top of deadlines and remind clients and internal team members/departments as they approach
- Check revised deadlines with clients and supervisors as needed. Inform clients, vendors and in house departments
- Work with post houses to clearly communicate delivery locations and format specifications
- Create and distribute traffic instructions and tape address lists while maintaining a running tally of confirmations from markets, vendors and networks
- Follow up with markets, vendors and networks to obtain confirmations as necessary
- Assist billing by generating reports (as run, post log, comparison, cost per job, etc.) following campaign completion
- Ensure Customer Service standards meet and exceed expectations in all interactions.
Ideally, you are a good communicator with a great customer service attitude and have spent at least 2-3 years in a similar role. Perfect if you have a confident personality and are fluent in English as well as local languages. Required to be on shifts 24/5 and on standby duty over weekends. This is a permanent position. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.