We are market disruptors and technology innovators with an ambitious mission to power the world’s video advertising.
Extreme Reach (ER) sits in the center of the advertising ecosystem. We work with brands, agencies, post-production houses, all media destinations, and the talent community, simplifying the process for every team that touches an ad campaign from start to finish.
ER acquired Adstream in June 2021, a cross-media ad content delivery and asset management platform that has an impressive global footprint. ER is now the global leader in Creative Logistics, a modern solution that restores control for the marketing ecosystem, illuminates the creative-to-media supply chain, and returns insights that drive business for competitive advantage. ER is the first and only solution that seamlessly integrates linear TV delivery and digital video ad serving in one platform.
As the global leader in Creative Logistics, we serve 1,500+ Marketers across 140+ countries and partner with 83% of global brands, including 93 out of the top 100 U.S. Brands.
We are the trusted market leader, enabling $150B in global TV ad spend and our cloud platform is home to more than a half billion creative assets.
Above all, we are a supportive and collaborative culture dedicated to DEI. We are caring, dedicated, positive, genuine, trustworthy, experienced, passionate and fun people with loyalty to our customers and our fellow teammates. It is our belief that the better we work together to help our clients achieve their goals, the more successful Extreme Reach will be.
The Executive Assistant will support our CEO extensively. This position is important because they have the power to help multiply the productivity of the CEO and to contribute to the culture of the office. Above all, this role will understand the CEO/ELT needs to provide the right solution. They will manage heavy calendaring of meetings, events, complex travel arrangements, and expense reports. The hired team member will thrive in an innovative, fast paced, growing organization. They will help the CEO increase their productivity and partner with them to efficiently and effectively manage their time.
- Maintain a daily calendar of meetings and events; Organize complex calendars and schedules; resolve any scheduling issues
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Screen incoming telephone calls; take and deliver accurate messages; respond to requesting by gathering and providing information and referring non-routine calls for the CEO to appropriate team members
- Help to coordinate offsite meetings and event planning
- Coordinates and creates materials for company meetings and Board discussions
- Tracks and submits expense reports
- Document meeting actions and follow-up accordingly
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Other projects and duties as assigned
*ADA Essential Functions
*Pursuant to New York City's Pay Transparency Law the pay range for this position is $90,000-$110,000; base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
The Candidate and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting the C-Suite
- Strong writing skills, ability to compose complex executive level correspondence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining positive, team centric approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in high-profile environment
- Excellent organization skills, ability to manage details accurately and multitask on a variety of assignments
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience taking independent initiative and exercising good judgment and decision making, and maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of the Google Suite
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- The Executive Assistant will report to our CEO
- Hybrid in our NYC office
ER Culture & Why You Will Love Working Here
- ER has 23 offices worldwide and teams spread throughout the US, EMEA and APAC, our multicultural teams work cross-departmentally and across continents and cultures towards a shared goal
- It is our belief that the better we work together to help our clients achieve their goals, the more successful Extreme Reach will be
- Our leadership is provided a great deal of autonomy and freedom in their individual roles, they are encouraged to be self starters and to continuously develop their skills
- Feedback from internal Employee Engagement Surveys cites the People, Teamwork and Flexibility as the most rewarding aspects of working at ER
- We are a supportive and collaborative culture that values multiple perspectives, fresh thinking and is dedicated to DEI
- ER celebrates diversity of ideas, people and experiences
Something looks off?