Senior Manager, Customer Onboarding
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
What you will be doing
As the Senior Implementation Manager for Employers, Health Plans, and Partners, you will be reporting to the SVP of Customer Success. You will work directly with both new and existing customers to determine the functional requirements and feasibility of new business partnerships and solution/product expansion. You will develop project plans, identify risks and issues, gaps and dependencies, and ultimately execute implementations with both internal and external stakeholders that result in successful customer launches and expansions.
What success looks like
- Implement new Eden Health Employer, Health Plan, and Partner relationships and expansions.
- Coordinate operationalization efforts internally for Eden teams, including clinical, product, engineering, revenue cycle, credentialing, marketing, and operations.
- Develop implementation/rollout plans, deal/contract abstracts, training materials, etc. that educate internal stakeholders on new and expansion business.
- Work with executive and senior leadership team members to establish a template or playbook for implementing relationships and expansions
- Outline success metrics and KPIs for implementation processes.
- Independently prepare, lead, and facilitate customer-facing executive discussions and meetings during implementation, including workstreams and joint implementation committees.
- Create and manage comprehensive, complex project plans for multiple, concurrent implementations.
- Document implementation details by preparing meeting materials, capturing actions items, driving closure, and creating summary reports.
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure milestones and deliverables are met/delivered on-time and within budget..
- Lead collaboration and change management with other teams to ensure implementation-related requirements are successfully created, defined, and approved to deliver and support active implementations (business requirement docs, use cases, workflows, etc.)
- Leverage implementation best practices and expertise to identify gaps, problem solve, and create documentation/training to support internal Eden teams impacted by implementations.
- Develop and optimize scalable implementation processes and tools.
- Assist Account Management in scoping and implementing expansion of services to existing customers.
- Prior leadership and coaching experience is desirable.
What you will bring
- 5+ years of client, customer, and/or patient-facing experience
- 5+ years of experience working directly for or with Employers, Health Plans/Payers, Medical Practices, or all of the above
- 5+ years of experience in business operations, vendor/process implementations, vendor management, contract negotiation, product or project management, consulting, corporate strategy
- 5+ years of experience in formal or informal team leadership, wherein you oversaw/managed your own team or guided the work of a team that did not report directly to you
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships and influence cross-functionally
- Detail-oriented with strong data analysis and data synthesis skills
- Process-oriented with an automation/efficiency mindset
- Proven experience creating scalable systems and automating routine processes that reduce administrative burden and add speed to execution
- A knack for presenting complicated information in a way that others can easily understand
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment where one of the few constants is change
- Organized, diligent, and self-motivated, with the ability to effectively manage multiple high-priority work streams at once
- High integrity, trustworthy, and discrete regarding confidential matters related to sensitive business issues
- Experience interfacing with and communicating complex business processes and changes to a both clinical and non-clinical audiences
- Laser focus on customer satisfaction, exceeding expectations, and doing the right thing, all through the lens of putting patients first
- Ability to speak candidly and presume good faith in all business dealings, particularly internally
- Prior leadership and coaching experience is desirable
- Operations experience on the administrative side of a medical practice is highly desirable, but not required
Why Eden Health
- Remote first company and culture: Featured in Built In’s 2023 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work
- Featured in Forbes’ list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2023
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Our systems do not allow offshore access of Protected Health Information; therefore, this role must be performed from the U.S. at all times. While most Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). All Eden Health interviews are conducted via Zoom or Google Meet meetings. Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.