MHC- PSYPACT Clinical Psychologist
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2023
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care for employers and their teams. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a clinical psychologist, you will provide comprehensive mental health treatment in a direct primary care setting utilizing the Collaborative Care model. You will work closely with our medical providers (doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners) and a consulting psychiatrist to ensure the best treatment possible for our patients. We are looking for an empathetic, energetic, and collaborative clinician with experience and/or interest in working with a population of busy professionals and their dependents. You will work with a talented mix of colleagues across various disciplines in a growing company. You will have the opportunity to make an impact on the growth and direction of our mental health program from both clinical and administrative perspectives. This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S. as long as you have an active PSYPACT license.
What you will bring
- Minimum 1 year of post licensure experience providing psychotherapy to diverse populations, including diagnosis, case formulation and treatment planning
- Valid Clinical Psychologist (PsyD or PhD) license in the United States
- Valid Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact (PSYPACT) license
- Passionate about working with other disciplines including LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
- Comfort utilizing evidence-based practices (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, MI, etc.)
- Experience providing short term therapy such as Solutions Focused and Brief Therapy
- Knowledge of common psychotropic medications and experience working collaboratively with primary care providers to manage medications for patients
- Knowledge of the broader mental health service delivery system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort utilizing technology and providing teletherapy
What success looks like
- Manage a full-time caseload of patients engaged in short-term mental health treatment, including correspondence, scheduling, and care coordination
- Perform initial assessments and risk assessments, flagging patients where necessary to the medical team for further support
- Utilizing PHQ-9 and GAD-7 screening instruments (and others as necessary), to evaluate treatment progress, treatment planning, and review
- Participate in weekly 1:1 supervision and weekly peer supervision
- Consult with a psychiatrist to determine medication recommendations and follow-ups as indicated
- Monitor patient progress and communicate follow-ups with psychiatrist as necessary
- Assist in referral processes as needed; such as determining when patients need a higher level of care than primary care and internal mental health services can provide
- Develop strong relationships with other clinical team members, as well as collaboration with cross-functional colleagues at Eden Health
- Effectively use technology platforms including Eden Health’s telehealth messaging app, cloud-based EHR, Google suite applications and video conferencing
Why Eden Health
- Remote first company and culture: Featured in Built In’s 2023 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work
- Featured in Forbes’ list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2023
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Our systems do not allow offshore access of Protected Health Information; therefore, this role must be performed from the U.S. at all times. While most Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). All Eden Health interviews are conducted via Zoom or Google Meet meetings. Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.