Primary Care Provider (In Person in Chicago), PA/NP
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with clients across the country, Eden Health offers 24/7 virtual primary care, in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and our team reflects this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
An Advanced Practice Clinician (NP/PA) will join our Chicago-based Primary Care team. You will deliver patient-centric primary care primarily onsite at our clinic sites. At times you will also deliver care and communicate with patients via telehealth/virtual care modalities including video and asynchronous care platforms (messaging, remote monitoring, etc). As a primary care provider you will support a panel of patients and collaborate with other members of each patient's care team to ensure we have a connected, communicative, and coordinated approach to each individual patient’s health. As a fast growing startup, we offer opportunities to contribute to product design and the optimization of clinical workflows. Excellent candidates will have a passion for providing compassionate patient care, embracing change as an opportunity, and collaborating enthusiastically to solve problems and improve processes.
What success looks like
- Deliver excellent highly accessible and patient-centric and comprehensive primary care services onsite at our clinic sites providing a broad range of medical services that may include mental health, women’s health, and urgent care.. This will include delivering high quality longitudinal primary care for a panel of patients as well as addressing urgent or time sensitive care needs.
- Support a panel of patients by delivering excellent patient satisfaction and helping drive health outcomes and targets through various interventions.
- Provide additional longitudinal care through our telehealth platform to support your patient panel.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams that allow for a holistic approach to health and wellness, including with our mental health clinicians and physical therapists
- Grow your patient panel and proactively engage patients to build trust and foster relationship-building
- Partner with other clinical and operational stakeholders to implement new clinical initiatives to drive value and high quality outcomes for patients
- Comfortable with rooming patients, blood draws, pap smears, vaginal exams, nasopharyngeal swab testing, and minor procedures like ear irrigation, abscess incision & drainage, etc
- Provide patients various levels of care, including - vaccinations, electrocardiogram (EKG), glucometer, nebulizer, etc.
- Stay up to date and consistent with new medical guidelines and company protocols for assessing and treating various primary care conditions.
- Collaborate as needed with our product team or various internal stakeholders to develop new solutions for clinicians and patients
What you will bring
- A passion for delivering unique, high quality and value-driven clinical care within our primary care system and a desire to be a strong advocate for our patients care needs
- A collaborative and team based approach to healthcare
- A positive and compassionate presence with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting edge startup and ability to adapt quickly to change in workflows and technology
- A growth mindset where challenges are seen as opportunities for creative problem solving
- At least 3 years experience in Primary care.
- Required current medical license in Illinois. Multiple licenses preferred (IL, CA, TX, NJ, MA, FL)
- Some remote holiday coverage is shared across the care team
- Ability to work 36 patient-facing hours, 4-5 days in clinic with some potential for virtual shifts
- Some evening hours in the clinic may be needed.
- Enthusiasm for using technology to deliver best in class patient care through the use of our telehealth platform
- Board Certification
- BLS Certification
Why Eden Health
- Remote first company and culture: Featured in Built In’s 2023 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work
- Featured in Forbes’ list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2023
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Our systems do not allow offshore access of Protected Health Information; therefore, this role must be performed from the U.S. at all times. While most Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.