Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing:
Eden Health is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to support our Marketing Team in managing member marketing initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing our content marketing strategy to drive awareness and engagement with our key target audiences – This role will report to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing and will work closely with the marketing, growth, and customer success teams to communicate our emergent brand and value propositions to our current and future members.
What success looks like:
- Developing and executing the end-to-end CRM strategies to increase member engagement through continual engagement
- Drive Eden’s email & SMS marketing strategy and execution and partner with the content marketing manager to develop top-notch content
- Optimize Eden’s automated lifecycle marketing journeys and one-off campaigns across email, SMS, and other CRM channels to increase conversion, utilization, and engagement
- Documenting and analyzing campaign results and making recommendations based on performance insights
- Ensuring QA and quality standards are met across all CRM touchpoints
- Building strong relationships and collaborate with Customer Success, Product, Sales, and Clinical teams
What you will bring
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space (B2B2C preferred)
- A deep understanding of CRM and email automation in Iterable, or similar platforms such as Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Braze
- Domain expertise in email, SMS marketing, and A/B testing
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with Excel, analytics tools like Ursa, Mode, etc.
- Comfortable working with HTML & CSS as well as drag-and-drop builders such as Stensul
- Comfort with designing email banners (hero images) in Figma or Photoshop is a plus
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Why Eden Health
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
- Featured in Built In’s 2023 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work
- Featured in Forbes’ list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2023
Our systems do not allow offshore access of Protected Health Information; therefore, this role must be performed from the U.S. at all times. While most Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). All Eden Health interviews are conducted via Zoom or Google Meet meetings. Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.