Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As the FP&A Manager at Eden Health, you will be working amongst a passionate Finance team that is responsible for the Company’s financial planning, reporting and controls, business strategy, cash management, accounting, auditing, and taxes. This role will require you to be a proven leader in the finance space, capable of driving strategic business insights forward while working with a strong but lean team of analysts to ensure their mastery of financial and operational models, business trend analyses, budgeting and forecasting, and strategic financial projects. This is a visible role across the organization as you evolve key finance processes that continually support and enable all areas of the business and its fast-paced growth. We are looking for a driven, reliable, and self-starting Manager who works extremely well with others, is no stranger to change, and wants to be part of the journey of transforming how people experience healthcare and ultimately live healthier lives.
What success looks like:
- Lead financial forecast and planning processes including management reporting, forecasting, and scenario planning
- Perform financial analysis, including variance analysis, profitability analysis, and scenario modeling, to identify trends, risks, and opportunities for the business.
- Design and continuously improve key performance metrics dashboards, monthly business reviews, Board presentations, and investor packages
- Own development of pricing models and strategy to enable Sales & Marketing to most effectively go to market
- Provide strategic business insights into key business drivers
- Used to create and manage budgets, forecast revenue, and manage burn
- Own multiple concurrent projects with cross-functional stakeholders, collaborating at the highest degree to ensure strong project goals, timelines, and execution
- Manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
- Generates and delivers monthly reporting to external stakeholders
- Core member of the fundraising team
- Work with Controller function to improve financial reporting
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in FP&A, corporate finance, or investment banking, with at least 3 years operating in a management position
- Independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Excel guru with the ability to build and teach advanced financial models and translate them into impactful presentations
- Expert multitasker, self-prioritizer, and project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside the Finance department
- Strong knowledge and leadership of accounting operations.
- A strong, strategic, and analytical mindset coupled with intellectual energy, who acts in service of the organization and its people
- A hands-on approach, with the ability to lead by example; an engaging personal style with a high degree of self-motivation, coupled with the ability to impart a sense of urgency to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to work in a growing, entrepreneurial organization; ability to quickly identify both risks and opportunities while maintaining a strong focus on both process improvements and results
- Unimpeachable integrity, maturity, strength of character, and professionalism.
- Experience working with NetSuite, Maxio and/or Salesforce a plus
Why Eden Health:
- Remote first company and culture: Featured in Built In’s 2023 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work
- Featured in Forbes’ list of America's Best Startup Employers for 2023
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
While the majority of Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.