Brand Marketing Coordinator
Cuyana is looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to support the team with marketing initiatives including social media management, content creation, community management, and PR initiatives.
We’re seeking an organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and highly collaborative candidate - someone who’s eager to help drive our social channels in creative ways to build engagement, brand loyalty, and revenue. This role will report to the Senior Brand Marketing Manager.
Only Candidates in the Greater Los Angeles will be considered. While Cuyana is still operating as a remote office environment, this role will require some cadence of in-person time with key marketing team members in Los Angeles.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability; sick, vacation, and holiday pay; commuter benefit, 401k, bonus, and generous employee discount.
- Coordinate the brand’s social media presence across platforms including Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Facebook. The priority is on Instagram while growing others.
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement a dynamic social media content calendar, integrating merchandising highlights, product launches, PR events, marketing activities, and other opportunities for brand monetization.
- Craft compelling graphics and video content that enhance the brand's storytelling while ensuring alignment with business goals and elevating the overall customer experience.
- Actively monitor social media channels for inquiries, customer service issues, and questions; promptly escalate to relevant internal or external partners as needed.
- Manage the internal database of influencers, content creators, and tastemakers. Generate monthly reports and recaps.
- Support the ideation and execution of targeted influencer campaigns for client/product launches and analyze performance
- Support the planning and execution of brand marketing campaigns, such as product launches, collaborations, and promotions.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to ensure a timely and successful rollout of campaigns.
- Support the planning and execution of brand events, including retail events, pop-ups, and customer engagement events.
- Assist in managing our external PR agency.
- 2-3 years of experience in social media and marketing, preferably in a DTC environment.
- Strong understanding of brand marketing strategies.
- Proficient with graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- You embody Cuyana's Fewer, Better ethos
- Give back as part of the Cuyana Community (help teammates during peak season, support retail events, volunteer + community events)
- Follow all current COVID-19 safety protocols (even if fully vaccinated)
When applying, please write a couple of sentences about what interests you about our company and this role.
A CONNECTION TO OUR VALUES
We look for mission and values-aligned candidates who respect each other and foster an open and supportive environment. We are a team of highly motivated team players who thrive in fast-paced, nimble environments.
- Cultivate Community – you are honest, inclusive and always willing to lend a hand
- Create Excellence – you are accountable, decisive and drive for results
- Build & Evolve – you are curious, look to push the status quo by bringing new solutions, and seek feedback along the way
Compensation range for this role is $66,560-80,000, exempt, commensurate with experience.