Retail Sales Keyholder
Cuyana is looking for a Full-Time Retail Sales Floor Lead (Keyholder), for our Stanford Shopping Center store location.
As a key member to our retail store leadership team, the Sales Floor Lead will maintain personal goals, guide junior team members, create a welcoming retail experience, and ensure consistent day-to-day business operations to help drive the success of the business.
Must be available to work a variable schedule including weekends and holidays.
FT Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability; vacation, sick , and holiday pay; commuter benefit, 401k, bonus, and generous employee discount.
Compensation range for this role is $22-24/hr
Sales & Client Generation
- Achieve Sales and KPI targets. Take ownership of delivering strong results; focusing on individual and team goals
- Foster exceptional in-store experiences by modeling The Cuyana Customer Journey - Retail Experience and providing on-the-floor direction and coaching to associates.
- Develop and maintain loyal client relationships through approved outreach methods
- Provide customized virtual and in-person styling services through appointments
- Proactively reach out to customers about new product launches and brand information
- Demonstrate expertise in product and brand knowledge/story
- Support the management team in generating new sales opportunities and engaging with clients
- Supervise sales floor during manager absence, ensuring client engagement, sales achievement, and task completion
- Ensure team members are aware of shift goals and support them in achieving them
- Assist management team in training new associates on customer service standards, product knowledge, and POS
- Demonstrate honest and effective communication while delivering and receiving feedback
- Promote a respectful and productive team culture by helping to de-escalate and resolve conflicts when necessary.
- Follow opening/closing procedures and ensure compliance with Cuyana policies.
- Manage inventory tasks, including shipping & receiving and product processing
- Maintain store appearance and organization
- Monitor stock levels, restock products, and ensure visibility on the sales floor. Operate the POS and resolve discrepancies
- Delegate tasks to the team and manage sales floor coverage
- Give back as part of the Cuyana Community (help teammates during peak season, support retail events, volunteer + community events)
*Responsibilities may change based on business needs
- 2+ yrs retail experience, 6+ mos leadership exp in a sales driven environment; Apparel / accessories contemporary brand experience, a must; Luxury/ Clienteling experience a plus
- Proven ability to lead a product and customer centric sales environment
- A connection to Cuyana's Fewer, Better philosophy
- Professional attitude, strong work ethic and ownership over role
- Team player who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership, organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling difficult customer conversations
- Technology savvy
- Flexible work schedule - weekends, evenings, events, holidays
- Able to bend, reach, lift, and move product; Able to carry boxes 25 - 30 lbs
A CONNECTION TO OUR VALUES
We look for mission and values-aligned candidates who respect each other and foster an open and supportive environment. We are a team of highly motivated team players who thrive in fast-paced, nimble environments.
- Cultivate Community – you are honest, inclusive and always willing to lend a hand
- Create Excellence – you are accountable, decisive and drive for results
- Build & Evolve – you are curious, look to push the status quo by bringing new solutions, and seek feedback along the way