Fulfillment Associate - Inventory Control
Cuyana is looking for Fulfillment Associate- Inventory Control for our Fulfillment Center located at 2229 Poplar St. West Oakland.
In this role you will oversee the counting and adjusting of our inventory and ensure the overall accuracy of inventory and support inventory accuracy throughout the center. Must be able to work in other areas depending on daily volume.
Coffee, tea, snacks, lunch and other perks provided.
Available to work from 7:00am-3:30pm or 8:00am - 4:30pm. *Flexibility to work weekends and extended hours during peak season Oct- Dec*
- Ensure all Cycle Counts are completed daily and that the required research is completed prior to adjusting inventory
- Work with the Fulfillment Center Associates to ensure all processing is completed accurately ensuring that inventory accuracy is maintained
- Work with other department leaders and omnichannel teams on special requests and changes to processes
- Proactively communicate with the management team regarding the need for process change to improve inventory accuracy
- Identify bottlenecks in the process and provide consistent communication with the management team on areas of opportunity and challenges that arise
- Perform system changes to inventory, orders, and carriers as needed to properly process orders and maintain inventory accuracy
*Responsibilities may change based on business needs
- MS Office and Google Suites – Advanced Excel skills are a plus!
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, flexible
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Embody Cuyana’s Fewer, Better ethos
- Can-do attitude, able to manage workload in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Experience in a warehouse / retail / start-up environment a plus
- Follow current COVID-19 safety protocols
A CONNECTION TO OUR VALUES
We look for mission and values-aligned candidates who respect each other and foster an open and supportive environment. We are a team of highly motivated team players who thrive in fast-paced, nimble environments.
- Cultivate Community – you are honest, inclusive, and always willing to lend a hand
- Create Excellence – you are accountable, decisive, and drive for results
- Build & Evolve – you are curious, look to push the status quo by bringing new solutions, and seek feedback along the way
Medical, dental, vision, life, disability; vacation, sick , and holiday pay; commuter benefit, 401k, and generous employee discount
Compensation for this role is $19/hr