Fulfillment Associate (Temp) - Warehouse
Cuyana is immediately hiring full-time Temporary Fulfillment Associates for our Fulfillment Center located at 2229 Poplar St. West Oakland.
This position may work in any department (outbound - picking / packing, Inbound - receiving / shipping) depending on daily volume and business needs.
- Shifts available 7:00 am - 3:30 pm or 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Occasional Saturdays during peak Holiday Season*
- Coffee, tea, snacks, and other perks provided
- Located near West Oakland BART or free street parking
This is a temporary assignment for 1-3 months with the option to move to a permanent role depending on performance and business needs.
- Ensure correct products and quantities are picked for daily orders
- Package orders according to company guidelines, giftwrap as necessary
- Conduct count and QA for all shipments, keeping accurate notes for supervisor
- Able to quickly learn product assortment: categories, styles, colors and sizes
- Receive and process returns: steaming, folding and repackaging
- Labeling Product or other projects as needed
- Ensure shelving is always stocked with products
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized work space
- Lift and move boxes of inventory
- Communicate warehouse activities to supervisor
*Responsibilities may change based on business needs
- 6+ mos of warehouse experience
- Punctual, reliable, trustworthy, flexible
- Values accuracy and attention to detail
- Embody Cuyana’s Fewer, Better ethos
- Can-do attitude, able to manage workload in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Able to operate a palette jack
- Experience in a warehouse / retail / start-up environment a plus
- Follow current COVID-19 safety protocols
A CONNECTION TO OUR VALUES
We look for mission and values-aligned candidates who respect each other and foster an open and supportive environment. We are a team of highly motivated team players who thrive in fast-paced, nimble environments.
- Cultivate Community – you are honest, inclusive, and always willing to lend a hand
- Create Excellence – you are accountable, decisive, and drive for results
- Build & Evolve – you are curious, look to push the status quo by bringing new solutions, and seek feedback along the way
Compensation range for this role is $18/hr