Senior Director, Product Marketing
Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
The Senior Director, Product Marketing will be the strategic leader driving the go-to-market strategy for Amperity. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, their primary job is to craft differentiated positioning and messaging that will break through the noise in a dynamic product category. This leader will serve as the connective tissue between the product organization and our GTM teams by operationalizing messaging into GTM plays to fuel direct sales and partner revenue. Finally, they will act as the tip of the spear of our marketing efforts, aligning their peers around market moments and product launches to drive new business and account expansion.
- Lead and scale Amperity’s product marketing division to shape our go-to-market efforts for our core platform and emerging products.
- Own Amperity’s positioning and messaging for our target persons/verticals/segments and craft breakthrough stories that help focus our corporate strategy.
- Be the operational connective tissue between the product organization and our go-to-market teams to drive pipeline generation, revenue, and adoption.
- Build the sales tools, enablement, and go-to-market plays with sales operations to increase sales productivity and accelerate deals through the funnel.
- Drive our pricing and packaging strategy, championing new business models (consumption and subscription) as well as new routes to market (OEM & licensing).
- Work closely with Business Development to craft positioning and messaging for paid media and data warehouse partners that to fuel partner sales motions.
- Turn customers into champion by organizing and evolving Amperity’s customer marketing program.
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of product marketing leaders and individual contributors.
- Equivalent of 10+ years’ experience managing and mentoring a product marketing team in a tech company, data-oriented SaaS organization strongly preferred
- B2B SaaS & pricing and packaging experience required
- Strong understanding of both technical (CIO, Developers) and marketing personas
- A strong understanding of MarTech and the data ecosystem
- Experience operating and effectively influencing and aligning SaaS marketing teams driving outcomes across direct and partner channels
- Prior experience building diverse teams with a strong sense of mission and belonging
- Demonstrated customer centric mindset
- Strong influence, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors, partners and end users
Amperity has headquarters in Seattle and NYC. We are also currently hiring in CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, OR, TX, WA.
Base Salary: $200,000 - $250,000. Within our pay range, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training. For qualified new hires, we generally target the middle of this range.
Cash Incentives: Cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity’s total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.