Salesforce Program Manager
Amperity is more than just the leading customer data platform — THE PEOPLE bring energy, smarts, and experience from all different backgrounds, reflecting our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. THE TECHNOLOGY is multi-patented, AI-powered customer data management software that we invented to help solve problems that have been frustrating consumer brands for years. THE OPPORTUNITY is to hitch your career to a rocket ship. We're addressing a critical market need: helping hundreds of leading brands make sense of massive amounts of transactional and engagement data so that they can understand their customers and provide experiences that delight while boosting revenue and moving the business metrics that matter. Come help us make it happen!
We are looking for a high caliber and tested Salesforce Program leader to be a part of a team with strategic significance and high exposure. This function will create and direct overall Salesforce strategy. In this role you will help build and define the team’s Salesforce.com (SFDC) environment. You will apply both business and technical acumen in a fast-paced, ambiguous and innovative environment. You will drive the operational efficiency and productivity of our go-to-market (GTM) teams to accelerate their ability to hit their goals.
The Salesforce Program Manager is responsible for working with other Operations and Systems teams to design and implement out-of-the-box and custom Salesforce solutions that will support a wide range of critical business processes, including those that drive our Sales, Revenue Ops, Marketing, SDR, Customer Success, Client Services, and Partner teams. The role will also handle day-to-day support of the application following best practices around maintaining data integrity and software development lifecycle processes.
This role will manage all CRM configuration, develop our Salesforce workflows, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes. You will work with our SFDC admin team for requirement gathering, configuration consulting, and implementation of new projects. The role provides an opportunity to understand and integrate the processes and solutions we provide to serve our customers.
We need someone who can be a great player-coach in this startup environment. It means you strategically work with the various GTM teams to determine which projects to execute to achieve corporate and GTM goals.
- Drive and deliver the strategic operation, performance, maintenance, and optimization of the company's Salesforce environment and its integration with other sales systems.
- Collaborate with teams to drive system integration and automation to enhance business processes. Understand and maintain data integration from a variety of inbound and outbound sources.
- Be the in-house expert in our Salesforce application, with ability to administer, maintain and customize it as the business needs
- Focus on the bigger picture and ensure that project teams are making the right decisions for our customers.
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience.
- Manage multiple stakeholders' engagements and work with associated team members to understand projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, and develop technology solutions for these teams
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
- Focus on user efficiency, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy across the system.
- Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages, Familiarity with Change and Release Management processes
- Capable of collecting and defining business requirements and architecting a technical solution that covers all aspects of the requirements
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Must be a go-getter and salesforce.com enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to assist and/or lead very detailed and interrelated projects.
- Proven ability to build effective partnerships with business owners and technical partners.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- 6-8 years Salesforce administration and development experience supporting over 300+ users on an enterprise level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology-based discipline or equivalent.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (required)
- Other Salesforce Certifications (a bonus)
- Start-up experience is a plus.
Base Salary: $111,000 - $167,000. Within our pay range, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity’s total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
We offer all the benefits you'd expect from a great place to work: 100% employee healthcare coverage, transportation subsidies, a comfortable work environment with plenty of snacks, and other employee experience perks like events and activities, both in-person and remote. We also offer self-managed PTO and the flexibility to do your best work in the way that works for you. We provide an inclusive environment where you'll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence. For more details on our benefits, please see our US Benefits & Perks Guide.
Amperity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and reproductive health choices), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as someone with a disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.