Implementation Project Manager
Crafty is seeking an experienced Implementation Project Manager to become an instrumental player within our Implementation team! Your primary responsibility will be to project manage new client onboarding journeys for our enterprise client base.
We are in search of a creative and structured project manager excited to contribute to a hardworking team that is experiencing a high level of growth in the re-entry of office spaces post-pandemic. The Implementation Project Manager is focused on facilitating an incredible new client experience – from the moment a contract is signed, to the first weeks of their full operation with Crafty.
The ideal candidate can balance precise project management skills with an ability to build trusting relationships with clients and internal stakeholders and will report into our Director of Implementation.
As we continue to build and rebuild processes to increase accuracy, controls, and efficiencies in processes, your role will be dynamic in execution of these responsibilities.
To name a few:
- Internal project management for complex client implementations across markets
- Leading daily / weekly meetings about client implementations with all relevant Crafty departments
- Managing implementation timelines between supply chain ops, client services, and sales
- Adapting project plans to specific client implementation needs
- Facilitating the client location launch journey and building trust with our newest clients
- In collaboration with their Client Success Manager, serving as the main point of contact for our clients during their location launch – managing day-to-day communications, or filtering the client to the right Crafty point of contact
- Supporting in the relationship building and management in our partner markets
- In markets where Crafty operates through operating partners, you’ll manage partner progress in setting up the client operation, in collaboration with the the Crafty Partner team, Implementation Operations team, and other Crafty stakeholders
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
Your experience (preferences, not requirements):
- 3-5 years experience in complex, multi-stream project management (ideally in the implementation field)
- Strong background in client and partner engagement
- Experience in cross functional collaboration
- Experience with facilities/construction/or food and beverage project management a plus!
- GSuite (Sheets, Slides, Cal, and Gmail)
- Project management platforms (Asana, etc)
- Self starter who is extremely results and detail-oriented. Extremely hard working. We are a startup with the mentality that no job is too big or too small for us. You are resourceful and hustle because that’s just how you work.
- Extraordinarily organized. Detail-orientation is an absolute must. You have tried-and-true methods in your arsenal for staying organized and on top of it all.
- Calm and collected in the line of fire. On a day where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, you find a way to stay positive.
- Passionate about growth. We have a bright future ahead, which depends on our team’s spirit, morale, and work ethic.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
Our employees are joining our team, and we are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.