Who We Are:
Crafty’s mission is to better fuel today’s workforce by delivering a modern and comprehensive food & beverage experience to enterprise employees through the integration of technology and elevated hospitality. Our solutions shape corporate culture and help attract and retain top talent across a key corporate category…food and beverage! We are actively disrupting the $1-trillion market of corporate consumables.
Crafty is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to drive national sales! Your primary responsibility will be to bring Crafty’s offerings into corporate offices with a relationship-based sales approach. You will join our current team to help us meet our forward-looking revenue objectives.
We are looking for a Sales Executive who is strategic in nature, smart, results oriented, hugely driven by success, a team player and a self-starter who loves sales process - particularly in an enterprise environment. At your core, this person displays a strong Crafty cultural fit: customer obsession, a willingness to learn and grow, a desire to embrace challenges, a born team player, and someone who loves to win!
This person will focus most on the middle and bottom of funnel activities: uncovering business goals, conducting platform demos, building proposals, coordinating client contract processes, and winning deals! Once our clients are launched, Sales Executives do not manage the ongoing operations of that client account, however, expansion sales is another key responsibility.
The individuals in this role must be entrepreneurial, with a strong focus on building a personal brand.
Reporting directly to SVP of Sales, Sales Executives independently run sales cycles end-to-end.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct initial qualification calls
- Align a prospect’s business objectives to Crafty’s offerings
- Run sales demos and convey key value adds
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Crafty services and technology
- Differentiate Crafty from competitive alternatives
- Build tailored client proposals
- Coordinate internal resources
- Close new and expansion sales
- Cleanly transition wins to post-sales team
- Consistently maintain all business updates in Crafty’s CRM
Who you are:
- 4+ years of proven B2B sales experience
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage many active cycles
- Willingness and ability to prospect and to pull in key decision makers
- Past experience selling a combined technology and services offering is a plus
- History of strong business acumen for uncovering, assessing, negotiating, and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and high velocity sales environment
- CRM (hubspot is a plus)
- Microsoft Powerpoint / Google Slides
- Skill in consultative selling and relationship building, with a focus on data-driven sales
- Effective communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
- Strategic and detail-oriented planner with strong ability to identify and follow-through on leads to create and close deals
- Ability to work independently and remotely with high productivity
- Extraordinarily out-going. You embrace meeting new people. You attend networking events, make contacts, and are able to create real, value-based relationships with a wide array of individuals.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re willing and excited to work within a high growth company with limited formal structure.
- Someone who embraces failure. Getting turned down by a potential client doesn’t bring you down. It makes you focused on how to rework the solution for future conversations.
- An on-the-fly problem solver. We are brainstorming to build an exceptional system within each client. It’s our job to WOW our clients, and it all starts with you as you’re often the first impression clients will have of Crafty.
- Extremely hard working. We are a startup with the mentality that no job is too big or too small for us. You hustle because that’s just how you work.
- Calm and collected in the line of fire. On a day where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, you find a way to stay positive.
- Passionate about growth. We have a bright future ahead, which depends on our team’s spirit, morale, and work ethic.
- Exceptionally good listener. You read people well. Your EQ is off the charts, and you have a unique, even uncanny ability to pick up on people's needs without them even saying it.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and to get things done.
We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes our Crafty healthcare plan, covering primary health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, of course, it also includes Crafty-grade snacks, beverages, and fun events!
Our compensation amount for this role is targeted at $200,000 - $280,000 OTE per year in New York City. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including cost of living based on location, candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Lastly, this role offers a special opportunity: to have a major hand in shaping the future of a young, flourishing company. Your creativity, ambition, and work will steer the direction of our successes.
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.