Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Craft is on a mission to illuminate the path to global supply chain resilience. We empower businesses to strengthen their supplier networks and supply chains with the industry's most trusted and comprehensive data fabric and advanced risk mitigation engine. Our easy-to-use platform provides 360-degree visibility to quickly explore and evaluate supplier networks, AI-driven insights to detect and mitigate disruptions, and collaborative tools to optimize supply chain strategies. With Craft, procurement and supply chain professionals from commercial and governmental organizations can confidently navigate regulatory environments, uphold ethics, and drive business continuity.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We have team members across North America and Europe. We are looking for curious, intelligent, collaborative people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about building delightful software and creating a world connected by resilient, sustainable, intelligent supply chains to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About The Role
Craft is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join our US Team and build strategic relationships with new clients and leads to drive revenue, stimulate growth and maximize client lifetime value. This role will focus on Enterprise-level clients in North America, and you’ll work closely with BDRs and Solutions Engineers through the entire sales cycle - from prospecting through to qualification, evaluation and close.
What You'll Do
- Work with internal Business Development, Marketing, and Partner teams to develop pipe generation strategies resulting in new business opportunities.
- Account Executives will be active participants in driving their own pipe generationEducate current and potential clients on the value of Craft through a minimum number of weekly meetings, demos, calls, etc.
- Help prospects and customers understand the different aspects to the business advantages and financial returns from leveraging Craft
- Utilize strong discovery to thoroughly qualify leads and opportunities, distinguishing between viable prospects and those that are not a good fit
- Be the driving-force behind your individual output by developing, managing and forecasting your sales pipeline thoroughly and accurately
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex technical concepts in a clear and persuasive manner
- Driven by meeting and exceeding sales targets while maintaining a customer-centric approach.
Who You Are
- 5+ Years of Enterprise-level sales experience exceeding annual targets, preferably in SaaS, Data, Supply Chain or Purchasing
- Experience selling 6-figure + annual contracts into Manufacturing, Financial Services, Automotive, Technology and/or Aerospace verticals
- Skilled in utilizing MEDDPICC (Metrics, Economic Buyer, Decision Criteria, Decision Process, Identify Pain, Champion, Competition) sales methodology
- Ability to devise and implement long-term sales strategies aligned with company goals and market trends.
- Understanding of technical aspects of data services and the capability to communicate these effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal teams such as sales, marketing, and technical support for successful client engagement.
- Track record of self-sourcing pipeline, while also strategically working along SDR’s
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation starting at $200,000 USD OTE/year. This number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)