Senior Solutions Architect
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Craft is the Supplier Resilience company, leveraging the most trusted, transparent and comprehensive data foundation to enable businesses to build stronger supplier networks and resilient supply chains. With Craft, organizations have real-time, multi-tier visibility to DISCOVER and strengthen supplier networks, AI-driven prioritized insights to proactively PROTECT from disruptions, and collaborative workflow tools to have better business outcomes and GROW suppliers into strategic partners – together forging more invincible supply chains. Craft enables procurement and supply chain professionals to confidently protect from regulatory violations, unethical acts, and unforeseen disruption while fueling sustainability, resilience and growth.
Craft is based in San Francisco, CA and services commercial and government organizations globally. We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
About the Role:
Craft is looking for a forward-thinking Solutions Architect who will be pivotal in ensuring our customers' success by showcasing the potential of the Craft platform and illustrating its technical capabilities. This role requires a blend of technical expertise, in-depth product understanding, and deep knowledge of the technology ecosystem related to Supply Chain and Procurement. You will collaborate closely with external customers, pre and post contract, to embed Craft into their existing technology stack.
Your responsibilities will include technical discovery with prospects to understand and document their business goals and existing technology landscape, working with their technical teams to building out a target architecture and implementation plan, and working with internal and external teams to execute against that plan and realize value. As a key team player, you will foster solid relationships across Sales, Product, and Marketing departments. Through your work with prospects and customers, you will influence Craft’s product strategy and roadmap as it relates to integrations and supporting infrastructure.
This is a highly strategic role that requires engagement with senior stakeholders at large multinational companies, as well as exceptional analytical and communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Lead Pre-Sales engagements (includes requirements gathering, system demos, sales support, etc.)
- Lead discovery sessions with clients, as well as assist in both internal and external working sessions. Lead kickoff of project scope with internal stakeholders.
- Understand clients’ most important strategic initiatives and develops business and workflow strategy to meet them.
- Manage clients’ executive stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Produces solution blueprint.
- Accountable for seamless transition from pre-sales engagement to post-sales value realization, managing internal and external resources towards those goals.
- Designs, documents, and communicates architecture and solutions to client and Craft team members.
- Collaborates with other senior consultants and Product Development to ensure adherence to industry standards and best practices from an evolving marketplace.
- Builds out technical language for Statements of Work .
- Manages scope of expanded opportunities.
- Presents and negotiates pricing and Statement of Work for change orders / expanded scope to client.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years of previous technical experience as a Solution Architect within the the Supply Chain tech space, and 15 years’ experience overall in technology
- Certification as a Solutions Architect in a supply-chain related discipline.
- Experience owning customer relations end-to-end, driving customers through data transformation, building roadmaps, driving stakeholder alignment.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases.
- Ability to define, identify and resolve problems with varying degrees of complexity. Strong mathematical/analytical skill
- Deep knowledge of databases, warehouses, and BI/Analytics Solutions.
- Deep knowledge of ERP, S2P, S2C and demand planning systems, including how they connect
- Experience and knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in Supply Chain Risk Management specifically would be a significant advantage
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary starting at $180,000 USD/Year. This starting number can be increased based on levels of expertise, location, cost of living, taxes, market experience, etc.
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)