Executive Assistant to the CEO
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Craft is the Supplier Resilience company, leveraging the most trusted, transparent and comprehensive data foundation to enable businesses to build stronger supplier networks and resilient supply chains. With Craft, organizations have real-time, multi-tier visibility to DISCOVER and strengthen supplier networks, AI-driven prioritized insights to proactively PROTECT from disruptions, and collaborative workflow tools to have better business outcomes and GROW suppliers into strategic partners – together forging more invincible supply chains. Craft enables procurement and supply chain professionals to confidently protect from regulatory violations, unethical acts, and unforeseen disruption while fueling sustainability, resilience and growth.
Craft is based in San Francisco, CA and services commercial and government organizations globally. We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors including Greycroft, Uncork, High Alpha, ServiceNow Ventures, Sam Palmisano, Freddy Kerrest, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with headquarters in San Francisco and an office in London. We have team members across North America, Canada, and Europe. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team!
A Note to Candidates:
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity, equity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, caste, or disability status.
- Sounding Board for Leadership: develop a deep understanding of Craft’s business priorities and initiatives, and provide counsel on how company executives can best allocate their time to complete key deliverables. Inspire trust through discretion, integrity, and ownership.
- Flawless Execution of Administrative Activities: working with precision, speed, and good judgment to provide dynamic calendar support for our CEO. Support preparation for commitments and engagements by providing (and at times, helping to develop) comprehensive briefing materials & pre-reads, agendas, presentations, itineraries, etc. Review materials for accuracy and completeness, push-back on stakeholders if documentation is not comprehensive.
- Cultivate an office culture reflective of Craft’s values and employees; facilitate planning & execution of in-office events, oversee swag/gift ordering, assist with client visits to office, order & maintain office supply inventory.
In this role you will...
- Manage CEO calendar and scheduling; resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize meetings in alignment with top objectives
- Draft initial and reactive communications to streamline and prioritize executive time
- Provide active note-taking during key meetings to identify and highlight key action items; distribute to relevant stakeholders and follow up when needed to help drive completion of deliverables
- Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events as requested
- Plan and execute company-wide and dept-level offsites, team meetings, and events
- Complete CEO expense reports and coordinate travel as needed
- Maintain San Francisco office environment: ensure availability of supplies, serve as point of contact for IT, deliveries, & other vendors
- Have fun! (while making an enormous impact on our business through strategy and execution, but also through culture building and strong values alignment)
- 6+ years experience providing executive support to C-Suite (or equivalent).
- Work in Technology or Start-Up space preferred.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple competing tasks simultaneously
- Experience in navigating nuance and ambiguity while remaining poised and resilient under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent skills in decision-making, organization, project planning and problem-solving
- Experience coordinating team and company-wide events (offsites, leadership meetings, social activities, etc).
- Ability to work with international time zones, outside of normal business hours, and in an on-call capacity, on occasion as needed
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Willingness to help with IT-related tasks & set up
- Well versed in AV systems to help with issues during meetings/on site
- Work toward Excellence: execute, evaluate, iterate
- Humility: growth over ego
- Collaborate with Empathy: empathy and respect lead to trust
- Accountability: ownership improves outcomes
What we offer
- Competitive Salary starting at $130,000 USD/year, flexible based on levels of expertise and experience
- Equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation time so you can take what you need, when you need it
- 99% Covered Health + Dental + Vision insurance for employees and dependents
- 12 weeks of fully paid leave for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- 401K through Human Interest with options to invest how you want it
- $200 Monthly Wellness/Learning stipend (Gym memberships, meals, snacks, books, classes, conferences, etc.)
- $1,000 Workstation Allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)