Strategic Account Executive
🌎 Location: Remote within the US
⬆ Reporting Into: Director of Sales
💰Compensation: $70,000-$115,000 base salary with total expected compensation of $170,000-$215,000 based on qualifications and experience.
At Ceros, we are artists and technologists, and our dual soul is our unique strength. We value and ignite creativity at every level, reimagining Ceros to lead in this new era. As we embark on the next chapter in our mission to unlock creativity, Ceros is not just evolving, but leading the charge in an AI-driven world, becoming the world’s premier provider of AI-powered creative solutions for the enterprise sector.
Our growing suite of cloud-based tools is specifically designed to empower professional creators, enabling them to push beyond their design boundaries and transform the way they collaborate with their teams.
Today, our products are powering some of the most engaging experiences on the web. In 2021 alone, interactive content created with Ceros Studio — from landing pages and pitch decks to interactive social media — were viewed more than half a billion times, and over 3 million comments have been added to digital content using MarkUp, our visual collaboration tool.
Working at Ceros means making an impact at scale. Our products and services are beloved by over 500,000 users and leveraged by leading brands including Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, and Pinterest. And we're building something even bigger and better: the creative operating system of the future, viewed through an AI-first lens.
Ceros is backed and well-funded by top-tier investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
We are remote-first forever with a 4½ day workweek that finishes every Friday at 1pm.
Simply put, your mission is to sell new subscriptions for Ceros. On that mission, you will be expected to identify, negotiate and close deals with a wide range of organizations in order to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota in an assigned industry vertical. Prospecting, running client meetings and conducting meticulous follow-up are some of the activities you will lead for the company. As a New Business Director, you will be paired with a dedicated SDR and you will work closely with them, our sales leaders, and other team members. You should be wildly ambitious, talented and passionate in all that you do; you should live to sell, and love to evangelize disruptive technology products you believe in.
Ultimately, you should take ownership and responsibility for hitting key activity metrics, prospecting and closing sales. Be your own CEO, own your business, be empowered, and win!
- Consistently meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Identify and fill the customer needs better than anyone in the market place; Sandler selling method experience is a plus
- Deliver client-centric product demos and have complete ownership of the customer experience
- Experience with a hands-on “pilot-to-subscription” sales model and selling to marketing organizations preferred, but not required
- Qualify relentlessly, negotiate deals, and expertly manage the sales process to ensure accurate forecasting
- Manage multiple deals at the same time and be able to navigate complex client organizations with the highest level of sales professionalism
- Maintain the highest levels of integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Use smart/modern techniques when prospecting into your key accounts
- Act as a liaison for customer and prospect feedback to the business and product owners
- Ensure that all new customers are properly transitioned into Customer Success team
- Continually stay abreast of key industry developments in marketing, design and technology
- Uphold company values and embrace team culture
- Must be able to travel as required
Practical stuff we anticipate you having
- Minimum 5 plus years' sales closing experience carrying a quota
- Managed a territory in a direct business-to-business sales function (MarTech/SaaS preferred)
- Proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Experience selling a disruptive product with a long-tail strategic impact
What we’re looking for from the heart
- Team-player mentality
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about our customers & market opportunity.
- Intrinsically-motivated – you want to win because that’s how you are built.
- Strong network of contacts and excellent communication skills – confidence to build relationships at all levels.
Key Things to Know
- This is a full-time position
- This is a remote-first role
📈 Stock options
🏥 Premium health insurance*
🏦 401K matching*
👶 16-weeks paid parental leave for primary caregiver
🌴 Unlimited vacation days
🤒 Paid Sick days
🧘 Half-day "Wellness Fridays"
💻 Excellent gear (Macbook Air, external monitor, etc.)
💵 Stipend for the home office set up
🎓 Growth and Learning opportunities within the company
👩💻👨💻 Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
*Varies based on location
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.