Customer Service & Operations Team Lead
We’re fixing the retirement savings system - come join us.
We’re on a mission to make saving for retirement easy. Our first product helps people digitally locate their old 401k accounts and consolidate them into a new account at any financial institution - without the paperwork, phone calls, and faxes of the past.
We believe all Americans should retire with enough money for a life of dignity. Over time, we intend to eliminate all of the friction & fees embedded in the retirement savings system that stops them from doing so - and we’re not stopping there.
We’ve raised capital from leading venture investors including Canapi Ventures, Greycroft, RRE, Bling Capital, and Walkabout Ventures. We're a 35-person company based in New York City.
About The Role:
Saving for retirement is hard, with lots of friction and confusion. The Team Leader will be a key member of the Customer Service and Operations team, providing leadership and management to a team of customer-facing associates. The Team Leader will be primarily responsible for leading, coaching, and developing a team of Customer Service & Operations Associates to drive exceptional customer experiences. Your performance will be measured by both your team’s performance and your execution on the responsibilities listed below.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the day-to-day performance of a team of Customer Service and Operations Associates.
- Help our associates grow by provide direct and detailed feedback to each of your reports through 1-1s and coaching sessions.
- Build a culture of customer excellence by executing on QA procedures and owning the resolution for escalated customer issues.
- Support the improvement and and scaling of our products, tools, and systems.
- Drive business outcomes by developing and enhancing standard operating procedures.
What You'll Bring:
- A proven track record of managing teams of 8 or more people.
- A passion for mentoring and developing associates
- Inspired by a real passion for working collaboratively, improving efficiency, and fostering and implementing new insights
- 7+ years of professional experience, with at least 2 years of direct leadership and people management experience.
- SIE and Series 7 preferred.
- Background in Finance, Fintech, or high volume Call Center Operations preferred.
Benefits We Offer:
- Industrious office space in New York City, with great in-office perks including Daily Breakfast and Craft Coffee, Private Conference Rooms, Flexible Office Space, and more
- Annual salary of $65,000-$85,000 and equity in the company
- Medical and dental insurance, with 100% premium covered for staff and 50% for dependents
- 401k plan access
- Unlimited paid time off
- 12 weeks of fully-paid parental leave
- Maven, One Medical and Teladoc memberships
- ClassPass fitness perk
We’re a mission-driven company focused on doing what’s right - for our customers and for our team. That means assembling a group of diverse, hardworking people who want to be their best in a setting that’s open and inclusive for all. We’re committed to diversity in both measurable terms (e.g. gender, race) and across other dimensions like skill sets and experiences. We believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive company enriches our professional and personal lives. If that speaks to you, we want to meet you. Come help us build!