Regional Dental Practice Marketing Lead - East
On our team, you’ll help make oral health more affordable and accessible than ever before. We believe a life of candid self-expression is a rich life. And our clear aligner therapy helps people across the country straighten their smiles, grow their confidence, and live as their truest selves.
If you're ready to sharpen your skills, have a huge impact, and help solve healthcare, join us.
Candid is hiring a Practice Growth Marketing Lead to help dentists expand their remote ortho-dentistry monitoring footprint. In this role, you will work with Sales Account Executives (AEs) and dental practices to develop strategies to drive case growth leveraging the suite of CandidPro marketing content. This role is instrumental in creating demand among dentists and patients, which will supercharge the doctor’s utilization rate of CandidPro.
Reporting to the Director of Practice Marketing, you will work with dentists, hygienists, account specialists, strategic partners and our CandidPro Academy of industry experts to develop and execute your winning programs that expand case submission and acceptance rates.
This is a 100% remote position. We will accept candidates within the United States, with a preference for candidates residing in the eastern half of the U.S. as this role will support practices in that geography.
- Partner with sales on their account segmentation to align on goals and the plan to deliver growth → offer recommendation on marketing strategies and tactics to incorporate into their workflow and marketing execution to drive awareness, ortho conversations and booked appointments
- Ensure Sales trainings also contain a marketing element and the how and why are pulled through
- Determine which accounts are a candidate for a Production Day, partner with sales for alignment and lead the planning and execution with sales
- Personalize co-branded marketing collateral and send out to practices monthly along with social posts and emails
- Order swag for practices with production day events
- Deliver reporting with key analytics on what’s working vs not and how to optimize and scale further
- Identify “Best” Segmented practices that should be looked at for further strategic partnership and present the why and your recommendation to the AE/ASD for review (all accounts will not be worked/touched by the PMM)
- Assist with webinar content and KOL management of any practices you support that partner with us on webinars (or other events)
- Train AEs in monthly on what marketing content is new, what is relevant now and how to use it with practices
- Be a lead for one of our distribution partners
- Lead the conferences we share with our partners.
- Consistently update Salesforce with notes
- 4+ years marketing experience in a dental/orthodontic practice or a DSO
- 2+ years in a medical device or pharmaceutical sales role
- Clear aligner marketing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to influence medical practitioners to change their worldview from patient engagement to consumer engagement
- Ability to synthesize complex consumer marketing strategies and tactics into simple activities that can be easily adopted and executed by dentists and their extended teams.
- Hands-on experience integrating and optimizing store-in-office marketing solutions
- Proven ability to create and execute GTM strategies including mixed media
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Candid’s success
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Work from home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) and generous parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
Our range for this role is $85,000 - $95,000. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of the total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other perks. To determine our range, we consider as many of the following data points as are available to us: external market salary survey data, experience level, skillset and balancing internal equity relative to our other employees. We include equity in our compensation packages because we believe our employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we hope will be a lot of upside growth. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Candid to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.
- Care Deeply - We succeed when we care about what we do. We go the extra mile for our patients, our partners, and for each other because what we do matters, and the care we put into it matters even more.
- Drive Results - Results matter. From closing a tooth gap to opening a new account—we set clear intentions, align around measurable goals, and take accountability for the outcomes.
- Commit to Growth - To change the face of oral health care, we have to keep growing—as individuals, as teams, and as a company. We approach problems with a beginner’s mindset and continuously pursue improvement.
- Embrace Candor - To create the environment we want to be a part of, we have to stay aligned—that means elevating each other and our partners through honest, respectful feedback, and fostering a culture of inquiry and debate.
- Work as One - Together, we have the ability, experience, and intuition to serve our partners and grow our business. When we work as a team, we draw on each other’s strengths, inspire new solutions, and share in our success.
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we’re all about.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.