Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 16, 2023
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
We are currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Sales Director to join our team at Button. As an Enterprise Sales Director, you will be responsible for selling our mobile experience platform into the world’s largest commerce brands in your territory. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that will require a deep understanding of the sales process, as well as experience in multi-decision maker sales cycles.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota. You should have a passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects. You should also have a strong interest in mobile app technology, SDK integrations and the greater mobile marketing ecosystem.
In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging and coordinating cross-functional teams both internally and externally to efficiently navigate the full sales cycle. You will create collateral to present to various personas and verticals, and build long-term relationships with prospective new business customers.
To be successful in this role, you should be an energetic and organized self-starter who can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Button appropriate for each customer. You should be the key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product.
Button is a RemotePlus company, and this position is eligible for 100% remote work from anywhere in the USA or Canada.
AS A SALES DIRECTOR, YOU WILL:
- Lead the Sales process - from prospecting through on-boarding - for new Marketers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting mobile acquisition channel.
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision makers at target companies.
- Utilize innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally.
- Commit and deliver to the Product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our marketers value.
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping brands integrate technology that helps them meet their marketing acquisition and re-engagement needs.
- Lead and shape Button commerce partner marketing needs, working closely with our marketing teams to enhance existing sales tools and create new ones.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A consistent track record of success owning a complicated, enterprise sales process that involves marketing and (technical) product stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years of experience in the enterprise sales space.
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization.
- Experience building relationships based on education and industry-expertise.
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for marketers.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Button was founded in 2014. We believe and invest in individual and organizational growth, and we’ve got the results to back it up. We’ve raised over $64 million in venture capital and have been recognized year after year as one of the best places to work by BuiltIn, Fortune, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Crain’s.
- We value diversity and come from all sorts of different backgrounds. Some of our teammates hail from big tech companies like Google and Uber, other tech startups, and big finance companies. And for several folks on our team, Button is their first tech job. Regardless of where you're from, we look for teammates excited to grow with us.
Button is proud to offer employees a RemotePlus work experience, allowing employees the opportunity to live and work anywhere in the United States of America or Canada. Button’s total compensation package includes a base salary competitive with what is offered by similar companies in major US markets. The salary range for this role is expected to be between $125,000 and $165,000 (offered salary is based on a number of factors including skills and experience relative to the job description listed above) in addition to a variable compensation package. In addition, Button provides employees with a 401(k) plan and automatically contributes 3% of an employee’s salary annually. We want our employees to be truly invested in their work– each Buttonian receives stock options upon joining the company. We also want our employees to be well-rested and live balanced lives–Buttonians enjoy unlimited time off (including birthdays off) and periodic Mental Health Weeks which allow the entire company to take a breath and recharge, as well as an employee assistance program. For many of the health, vision, and dental insurance plans offered by Button, the company covers 100% of the premiums for employees and 75% for dependents. Button offers all employees and their dependents complimentary memberships to One Medical as well as a monthly stipend for mobile phone/internet and an annual lifestyle stipend. Button also offers employees in select markets “All Access” memberships to WeWork as well as regular “coworking days” and social events. Most of all, Button offers our employees the opportunity to live our company values–Grow, Learn, and Adapt–and to be a part of an incredible team of humans working together to build a better way to do business in mobile.
Button is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Button is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.
To read more about what personal information we collect on your behalf and for what purposes we use such information, click here.
See more open positions at Button
Something looks off?