Hair Stylist (Centrum Heath)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Centrum Health, a NeueHealth company, is seeking a Hair Stylist for our medical clinic wellness center to provide complimentary hairstyling services to patients visiting the centers. They must abide by state regulations in terms of hygiene and safety guards to prevent infection amongst their clients.
Requirements for the role:
- -Completion of a hairstylist program
- -Minimum of 1 year experience working as a hairstylist or apprenticeship accepted
- -Excellent customer service skills
- -Spanish language fluency highly desirable to support and be able to communicate with patient population
- -Detailed oriented and able to follow all safety and hygiene protocol as required by the cosmetology state department
- -State license/certificate in Cosmetology
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in a medical clinic wellness center.