Bilingual Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Centrum Health)
Our mission is to make healthcare right. Together. We are a value-driven healthcare company committed to providing personalized care to aging and underserved populations. We do this by aligning stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem. Together, we can improve consumer experience, optimize clinical outcomes, and reduce total cost of care.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Sign-on bonus: $750
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, is in search of a professional, responsible, enthusiastic, and patient-focused Front Desk Medical Receptionist to join our growing family. We are seeking a dedicated and capable individual who will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the medical clinic. You will support providers and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication accurately, with high quality, and promptly.
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit exceptional organizational abilities, empathy, and patient care! As the first point of contact in the clinic, you will take a proactive approach to problem-solving, organization, and time management to ensure the smooth, effective, and productive flow of the clinic.
Duties and responsibilities for this role typically include:
- Greeting patients professionally both in person and on the phone.
- Quickly answering or properly referring questions and issues.
- Optimizing provider schedules and patient satisfaction with efficient scheduling,
- Notifying providers of patient arrivals.
- Comforting patients by anticipating and effectively answering questions.
- Ensuring availability of treatment information by retrieving and updating patient records
- Verifying financial records and collecting patient charges while filing and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintaining office inventory and equipment by anticipating supply needs and expediting supply orders.
- Must be familiar with MS Office, including Excel.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a receptionist, preferably in a health care setting.
- High school degree or equivalent, GED.
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player able to collaborate with other team members including providers.
- Background check and drug screen required
We offer comprehensive benefits that include medical/dental/vision coverage, an HSA, an Employee Assistance Program, and Paid Time Off along with 7 annual company holidays.