Office Administrative Assistant (onsite)
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
The Office Administrative Assistant serves as the initial point of contact for all visitors who come to the Anaheim location and provides general administrative support to the Anaheim Bright Health office.
The Office Administrative Assistant job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Acting as the face of Bright Health: greet incoming visitors, manage the sign-in process and ensure visitors feel welcome, manage conference room utilization, and help manage all conference room calendars.
- Provide admin support to executive staff including managing calendars, meetings, travel, expenses, presentations and communications
- Maintaining supply inventory and ordering supplies as needed, managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Serve as the receptionist in the Bright Health Anaheim office; ensure visitors receive a warm welcome, maintain security by ensuring all guests sign in and out, and alert appropriate Bright Employee/s their visitor is waiting. Manage the Bright Health phone line and inbox, direct all appropriate voicemails and e-mails to the right employees
- Manage utilization of all Anaheim conference rooms and calendar management. Assist with requests to find last-minute or high-priority requests.
- Order and stock supplies; ensure that we have optimal levels of office supplies to work effectively
- Mail and ship items as needed
- Coordinate on-site meals for meetings and other events.
- Coordinate travel for executives and remote employees
- Direct and/or respond to inquiries as appropriate both verbally and written.
- Champion the values and build the culture to support the goals of Bright Health while fostering an environment where customer service is a priority.
- Works proactively to ensure positive outcomes.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Develop and utilize an electronic filing system.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years experience providing admin support to executives
- Bilingual Chinese or Spanish preferred but not required
- Experience working independently and collaboratively on projects, sometimes from conception to completion required.
- Friendly demeanor and give perception of being approachable.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Creative and proactive, with the ability to recognize potential problems and prioritize accordingly.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to deliver high-quality customer service to internal and external customers by communicating with knowledge and compassion; able to develop good working relationships.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively on projects, sometimes from conception to completion
- Able to be flexible in schedule and adaptable to constant change; able to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Able to work in and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of requests and activities, some of which may be confidential, in a fast-paced environment.
- Broad knowledge of company operations and policy, compliance, and much have a high level of professionalism, experience, and discretion.
- Able to effectively handle and prioritize multiple tasks, frequent interruptions, and details with efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to meet strict deadlines with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects promptly
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
- This position requires the individual to work in the office Monday-Friday anytime between the core hours starting 8am to 5pm.
For individuals assigned to a location(s) in California, Bright Health is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary based on the applicant’s education, experience, skills, abilities, and internal equity. A reasonable estimate of the range is $25.28-$37.93 Hourly.
Additionally, employees are eligible for health benefits; life and disability benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with match; up to 21 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, plus 2 floating holidays per year; and a lifestyle spending account.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Something looks off?