Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist (Centrum Health)
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Sign-on bonus: $750
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, is in search of a professional, responsible, enthusiastic, and patient-focused Front Desk Medical Receptionist to join our growing family. We are seeking a dedicated and capable individual who will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the medical clinic. You will support providers and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication accurately, with high quality, and promptly.
To be successful in this role, you should exhibit exceptional organizational abilities, empathy, and patient care! As the first point of contact in the clinic, you will take a proactive approach to problem-solving, organization, and time management to ensure the smooth, effective, and productive flow of the clinic.
The Front Desk Medical Receptionist description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Check patients in and out
- Use various computer applications (ie. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Update and file patient medical records
- Return patients' phone calls daily and timely
- Answer the phone and greet patients
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High school or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a receptionist
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Background check and drug screen required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that exceptional patient care is provided.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Something looks off?