In-House Network Representative (Centrum Health)
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, , is seeking an in-house network management representatives to provide support to the network management unit from an in-house perspective. The in-house rep will serve as a liaison between the provider network and the management team at our corporate office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiating and maintaining effective channels of communication with service providers and clients.
- Gathering, reviewing, and verifying all pertinent information relating to participating healthcare providers.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with assigned healthcare providers through office visits, telephone calls, prompt resolution of issues, and excellent customer service.
- Conducting training of service providers on policies, procedures, service lines, and available technology.
- Answering questions from doctors' offices on benefits.
- Gathering, reviewing, and submitting relevant documentation needed for claims processing.
- Managing healthcare provider accounts to achieve company strategies and goals.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding healthcare.
- Assisting help desk staff with more complicated benefit queries received.
- Identifying shortfalls in healthcare provision and initiating improvement opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in healthcare administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in client services, provider relations, and claims processing.
- Knowledge and understanding of claims processes and data capturing.
- Proficiency in creating presentations, training documents, reports, and analytical graphs.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Must be bilingual (English & Spanish)
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Something looks off?