Global IT Audit Manager
Every career journey is personal. That's why we empower you with the tools and support to create your own success story.
Be challenged. Be heard. Be valued. Be you ... be here.
Job SummaryInternal Audit, organizationally branded as Global Audit, is an independent and objective assurance and consulting department designed to add value and improve the operations of Bread Financial. Global Audit's mission is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. Global Audit helps Bread Financial accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and control processes.
The Manager helps Global Audit achieve its mission by managing activities relating to the organization’s audit of financial, operational, and managerial processes and systems. May also have responsibility for auditing bank regulatory compliance.
Essential Job Functions
- Auditing – Manages the conduct of internal audits. Manages formal reporting process in order to communicate results of audits to management and regulatory compliance agencies, as applicable. Manages planning, testing, documenting results, and reporting of audit issues, and communicates with stakeholders inside and outside of internal audit. Ensures that audit issues are well defined and root causes are identified. Works to hold management accountable for remediation.
- Management - Trains and develops staff and seniors to plan, scope, and perform internal audits and risk assessments within established business process controls. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Manages costs of audit conduct (e.g. travel, staffing)
- Collaboration - Works with management in all areas to define the audit function as it relates to overall business activities. Manages the annual audit risk assessment and planning process. Reviews audit plan with key stakeholders annually and each interim quarter.
Reports to: Director, Global Audit
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Describe normal working and/or physical requirements required to perform the job duties. This job requires that you are able to sit for up to 7 hours in an 8-hour day while using a computer and/or telephone, and to lift up to 10 pounds as necessary. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- This position is hybrid with an onsite schedule of 3-4 days per month. In office requirements are subject to change based on business needs. This position is currently available to candidates that reside within 60 miles of Columbus, OH; Chadds Ford, PA; Plano, TX, Draper, UT; Wilmington, DE; or New York, NY
Travel: 5-20% travel, as needed
Direct Reports: Staff and Senior auditors
- Degree Required: BA or BS
- Area of Study: Accounting, Auditing or Finance
- Certifications Required: CPA/CA, CIA, or CRCM
- Years of Work Experience Required: Seven or more years
- Type / focus of work experience required: Audit, Accounting, Cloud
- Years of Work Experience Required: Two or more
- Type / focus of work experience required: Supervisory
- Degree Preferred: BA, BS or MS
- Area of Study: Accounting, Auditing or Finance
- Certifications Preferred: CPA/CA, CIA, CRCM, CFE, and/or ACAMS
- Years of Work Experience Preferred: 8+ years
- Type / focus of work experience preferred: External or internal audit, preferably with large, public registrant or public accounting firm. Bank auditing experience also a plus.
This job description is illustrative of the types of duties typically performed by this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of each and every essential function of the job. Because job content may change from time to time, the Company reserves the right to add and/or delete essential functions from this job at any time.
Typical Starting Range:$108,300.00 - $196,300.00
Full Salary Range for position:California: $124,600.00 - $245,400.00Colorado: $108,300.00 - $206,100.00New York: $119,200.00 - $245,400.00Washington: $113,700.00 - $225,700.00
The actual base pay within this range may be dependent upon many factors, which may include, but are not limited to, work location, education, experience, and skills.
Bread Financial offers medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other voluntary benefits (including basic and optional life insurance, supplemental medical plans, and short and long-term disability) to eligible associates (regular full-time associates scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more) and their spouses/domestic partners, and child(ren) under the age of 26. New associate elected coverage begins on date of hire (with the exception of disability coverage which has a 6-month waiting period). Six weeks of 100% paid parental leave for eligible parents is available after a 180-day waiting period. Hired associates can immediately enroll in Bread Financial’s 401(k) plan.
All associates receive 11 paid holidays. Associates have discretion in managing their time away from work through the Flexible Time Off (FTO) program and may need to notify and receive approval from their manager prior to taking the time off. Associates receive 80 hours of Paid Sick and Safety Time per calendar year at the beginning of each year and is prorated in the associate’s first year of employment.
Hired associates will be able to elect to purchase company stock during offering periods in June and December. You will be eligible for an annual incentive bonus based on individual and company performance.
Click here for more Benefits information.
About Bread Financial
At Bread Financial, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and be a part of our award-winning culture. We’ve been consistently recognized as a best place to work in many markets and we’re proud to promote an environment where you feel appreciated, accepted, valued, and fulfilled—both personally and professionally. Bread Financial supports the overall wellness of our associates with a diverse suite of benefits and offers boundless opportunities for career development and non-traditional career progression.
Bread Financial is a tech-forward financial services company providing simple, personalized payment, lending and saving solutions. The company creates opportunities for its customers and partners through digitally enabled choices that offer ease, empowerment, financial flexibility and exceptional customer experiences. Driven by a digital-first approach, data insights and white-label technology, Bread Financial delivers growth for its partners through a comprehensive product suite, including private label and co-brand credit cards, installment lending, and buy now, pay later (BNPL). Bread Financial also offers direct-to-consumer solutions that give customers more access, choice and freedom through its branded Bread Cashback American Express® Credit Card and Bread Savings products.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Bread Financial is powered by its 7,500+ global associates and is committed to sustainable business practices.
- Bread Financial offers competitive pay, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for the Company.
- The Company participates in E-Verify.
- The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.
Job Family:Internal Audit