Digital CX Discovery & Journey Mapping Associate
Every career journey is personal. That's why we empower you with the tools and support to create your own success story.
Be challenged. Be heard. Be valued. Be you ... be here.
Job SummaryThe Digital Customer Experience and Journeys team is responsible for driving profitable customer and product strategies across Digital Platforms and In-Store/Point of Sale with the goal of acquiring, retaining, and serving the right customers to drive meaningful engagement, profitable economics, and delivering key P&L metrics. This includes current and future state customer journey mapping, E2E experience articulation, journey insights to understand how are customers are engaging with us and opportunities to improve, organizational influence through business case development, product growth strategies to drive the next generation of our business, and research to support knowing who are customers are to inform the solutions and capabilities we bring to market, how marketplaces are evolving, and helping to position Bread Financial to win in Digital.
The Digital Discovery and Journey Mapping Associate will assist the team in defining current and future state journeys for Acquisition, Engagement, and Servicing. This role will focus on our Servicing and Engagement (rewards, offers, etc.) experiences. This role will spend time understanding user behavior from offline and digital engagement to identify pain points and optimize end-to-end customer experiences. Utilize data to identify drivers of dissatisfaction and pain points e.g., Medallia and Adobe Analytics. Use these insights to help define and craft seamless end to end journeys across people, process, policy, and technology in partnering with the enterprise Customer CARE to create a best-in-class omni channel experience. Support front line readiness to ensure the ability to understand and serve all new digital features and functions in partnership with CARE.
Essential Job Functions
- Data Analytics - Map customer journeys to identify gaps and potential pain points in the customer experience across all interactions e.g., acquisition, registration, log-in etc. Use data from key tools such as Medallia, Decibel, and Adobe Analytics to track and analyze customer feedback and offer suggestions of improvement based on the insights gathered. Utilize key metrics such as net promoter score (NPS) to gauge performance against established criteria.
- Reporting & Presenting - Develop reports, proposals and data-driven presentations that evaluate the potential benefit of various customer experience (CX) initiatives and influence decision makers on the merits and considerations of these activities.
- Customer Research- Research and stay up-to-date on latest client experience strategies to devise fresh approaches to uncover insights and actionable results. Work with management to prioritize newly identified pain points. In conjunction with the broader Digital CX team, manage a backlog of opportunities aimed at improving digital customer experiences.
- Business Strategy Support – Enterprise wide thinking to connect customer experience journey points through analysis across multiple interdependencies. Works with multiple teams across the organization to ensure that any gaps in the lifespan of the customer journey are addressed. Collaborate internally and externally to develop insights that support strategic planning and execution. Utilizes creative thinking to support strategic planning. Explore and recommend what other data should be tracked in order to establish actionable customer experience metrics that represent what matters most to our customers. Utilizes critical thinking skills to help analyze business issues, collaborates with stakeholders to resolve problems, is strategic, and gains consensus on the best solution.
Digital CX Discovery and Journey Mapping Manager
Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment.
- Some travel may be required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- A passion to provide innovative solutions to enhance the client experience
- Knowledge about financial services or web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing
- Experience in a Digital Customer Experience environment with a focus on customer journey mapping
- Experience in research/analysis methodologies pertaining to digital experience
- Experience in retail, consumer behavior or financial services.
This job description is illustrative of the types of duties typically performed by this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive listing of each and every essential function of the job. Because job content may change from time to time, the Company reserves the right to add and/or delete essential functions from this job at any time.
Typical Starting Range:$54,100.00 - $98,000.00
Full Salary Range for position:California: $62,000.00 - $122,500.00Colorado: $54,100.00 - $103,000.00New York: $59,500.00 - $122,500.00Washington: $56,800.00 - $112,400.00
The actual base pay within this range may be dependent upon many factors, which may include, but are not limited to, work location, education, experience, and skills.
Bread Financial offers medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and other voluntary benefits (including basic and optional life insurance, supplemental medical plans, and short and long-term disability) to eligible associates (regular full-time associates scheduled to work 30 hours per week or more) and their spouses/domestic partners, and child(ren) under the age of 26. New associate elected coverage begins on date of hire (with the exception of disability coverage which has a 6-month waiting period). Six weeks of 100% paid parental leave for eligible parents is available after a 180-day waiting period. Hired associates can immediately enroll in Bread Financial’s 401(k) plan.
All associates receive 11 paid holidays. Associates have discretion in managing their time away from work through the Flexible Time Off (FTO) program and may need to notify and receive approval from their manager prior to taking the time off. Associates receive 80 hours of Paid Sick and Safety Time per calendar year at the beginning of each year and is prorated in the associate’s first year of employment.
Hired associates will be able to elect to purchase company stock during offering periods in June and December. You will be eligible for an annual incentive bonus based on individual and company performance.
Click here for more Benefits information.
About Bread Financial
At Bread Financial, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and be a part of our award-winning culture. We’ve been consistently recognized as a best place to work in many markets and we’re proud to promote an environment where you feel appreciated, accepted, valued, and fulfilled—both personally and professionally. Bread Financial supports the overall wellness of our associates with a diverse suite of benefits and offers boundless opportunities for career development and non-traditional career progression.
Bread Financial is a tech-forward financial services company providing simple, personalized payment, lending and saving solutions. The company creates opportunities for its customers and partners through digitally enabled choices that offer ease, empowerment, financial flexibility and exceptional customer experiences. Driven by a digital-first approach, data insights and white-label technology, Bread Financial delivers growth for its partners through a comprehensive product suite, including private label and co-brand credit cards, installment lending, and buy now, pay later (BNPL). Bread Financial also offers direct-to-consumer solutions that give customers more access, choice and freedom through its branded Bread Cashback American Express® Credit Card and Bread Savings products.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Bread Financial is powered by its 7,500+ global associates and is committed to sustainable business practices.
- Bread Financial offers competitive pay, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for the Company.
- The Company participates in E-Verify.
- The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Applicants with criminal histories are encouraged to apply.