Customer Success Intern-to-Hire
Customer Success Intern-to-Hire
Type: Full-time (40 hours weekly) paid hourly internship and/or school credits and opportunity for permanent employment.
Who We Are:
Revolution Ordering (a wholly owned subsidiary of BlueCart, Inc.) is an industry innovator, multi-patented technology owner and the off-premise partner for restaurants nationwide. We are a spirited team filled with diverse, generous, and dedicated team members. Our remote work environment is a fun and fast-paced environment. Our staff work hard and smart to deliver technically excellent solutions to our clients. We value employee feedback, openness, and cross departmental collaboration.
Why We Exist—Mission:
We partner with restaurant chains to grow their off-premise business by making their food more convenient for customers. The U.S. restaurant industry is an $835 billion dollar industry with 60% of restaurant occasions already occurring off-premise. A recently published report projects that 30% of all restaurant orders will be through digital channels by 2025. Revolution is part of the now economy and the culture of convenience.
How We Do It—Product:
We power an ordering platform called Order One. The Order One platform provides a unified web, mobile and voice order management software platform that seamlessly integrates into restaurant point of sale systems. We also enable delivery from leading delivery service providers such as DoorDash, GrubHub & UberEats. Through its Order One platform, Revolution
What We Do--Business Model:
We are a software as a service business (“SaaS”) serving enterprise customers—chain restaurants ranging in size from 5-300 locations. We drive stakeholder value by generating annual recurring revenue through the licensing of our Order One software platform and performance of related services.
We are growing rapidly while also expanding margins and building new capabilities for our clients. We service over 1,200 restaurant locations across over thirty restaurant concepts.
Our prior interns have given wonderful feedback on this program. We have tremendous success stories, with many of our team members starting their careers here as interns. Either way, you will leave this internship with an incredible diversity of learnings. We want you to test us out, see if you love it here and then we can discuss you joining our team permanently.
Who You Are:
- Humble. From our most senior management on down, humility is a must; we are thoughtful listeners and curious learners.
- Have refined the skill of explaining things in easy to understand, welcoming terms.
- Can learn various software platforms quickly and incorporate them into your cadence immediately .
- Resiliency to thrive amongst the twists and turns of a startup tech company.
- Highly disciplined, with an incredible work ethic in every job you’ve held. Every one of your past managers should say you were the hardest working person on their team.
- An excellent listener.
- Meticulous, organized, extreme attention to detail.
- Fearless - not afraid to ask questions and not afraid to offer feedback
- A giver; you celebrate others successes with glee and you volunteer regularly. You look for causes to donate. You believe that a company enriches itself and its culture when it fosters giving.
If you thought "that's me!" after reading the list above, we may have a wonderful opportunity for you, so please reach out.
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Intern, you will help our valued customers incorporate Revolution Ordering (a wholly owned subsidiary of BlueCart, Inc.) technology into their everyday transactions. You will serve as the liaison between our customers and the Revolution Ordering Product Management, Engineering, and Operations teams.
This is a full-time (40 hrs per week/Monday - Friday 9-6), paid internship (remote). You will have the opportunity to accomplish the following:
- Orchestrate new customer account on-boardings and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Quickly respond to technical support issues and questions via chat tools, phone, and email
- Troubleshoot detailed technical or customer issues
- Measure, monitor, and track key performance indicators for both customers and the internal team
- Create internal and external reporting/trending/historical analysis
- Drive customer retention, engagement, and product value
- Collaborate with other departments and third party partners to resolve issues, identify trending and audit results
Are you ready to hone your skills, gain essential industry expertise, learn a TON (no matter your level), and make a big impact starting from day one?
Your Background of Skills and Experiences
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with ZenDesk and Trello is a plus
- Passionate about providing above and beyond customer service
- Ability to stay organized and detail-oriented in a multi-task environment
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills to deliver the best possible client experience
- Work well in teams and across departments
- Comfortable communicating complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Patience and ability to remain calm in tense situations
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Hands-on learner who isn't afraid to ask hard questions and offer feedback
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applications.