Customer Success - Intern-to-Hire
Customer Success Intern-to-Hire
Type: Full-time paid internship and/or school credits and opportunity for permanent employment.
Our prior interns have given wonderful feedback on this program. We have tremendous success stories, with many of our team members starting their careers here as interns. Either way, you will leave this internship with an incredible diversity of learnings. We want you to test us out, see if you love it here and then we can discuss you joining us permanently.
Who You Are:
- Humble. From our most senior management on down, humility is a must; we are thoughtful listeners and curious learners.
- Have refined the skill of explaining things in easy to understand, welcoming terms.
- Can learn platforms quickly and incorporate them into your cadence right away.
- Resiliency to thrive amongst the twists and turns of a startup tech company.
- Highly disciplined, with an incredible work ethic in every job you’ve held. Every one of your past managers should say you were the hardest working person on their team.
- An excellent listener.
- Meticulous, organized, extreme attention to detail.
- Fearless - not afraid to ask questions and not afraid to offer feedback up, down, sideways.
- A giver; you celebrate others successes with glee, you volunteer, regularly, continuously. You look for causes to donate. You believe that a company enriches itself and its culture when it fosters giving.
If you thought "that's me!" after reading the list above, we may have a wonderful, different opportunity for you, so please reach out.
What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Intern, you will help our valued customers incorporate BlueCart technology into their everyday transactions. You will serve as the liaison between our customers and the BlueCart Product Management, Engineering, and Operations teams.
This is a full-time (40 hrs per week), paid internship (remote). You will have the opportunity to accomplish the following:
- Orchestrate new customer account on-boardings and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Quickly respond to technical support issues and questions via chat tools, phone, and email
- Measure and monitor key performance indicators for both customers and the internal team
- Drive customer retention, engagement, and product value
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve issues as needed
- Have fun with your coworkers! We do lunchtime potlucks, movie nights, and enjoy the outdoors and an assortment of activities together
Are you ready to hone your skills, gain essential industry expertise, learn a TON (no matter your level), and make a big impact starting from day one?
Your Background of Skills and Experiences
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to stay organized and detail-oriented in a multi-task environment
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills to deliver the best possible client experience
- Work well in teams and across departments
- Comfortable communicating complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- Patience and ability to remain calm in tense situations
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
- Hands-on learner who isn't afraid to ask hard questions and offer feedback
BlueCart is a fast-paced, progressive startup that has developed an industry-leading online web and mobile B2B ordering platform for the hospitality sector. Our streamlined tools increase profitability for wholesale suppliers and buyers by efficiently helping them buy, supply, and deliver goods. Beyond tackling the most problematic challenges in the wholesale industry, we continually aim to improve our customers' lives and businesses through automation.
We are a spirited team filled with diverse, generous, and dedicated team members. Our office is a fun and fast-paced environment. Our staff work hard and smart to deliver technically excellent solutions. We value employee feedback, openness, and ideas - even across departments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by law.