Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 200 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
Blueboard is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Operations Manager to support our Sales and Marketing teams. Reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role offers tremendous growth potential and the opportunity to work on innovative projects in a fast-paced startup environment. The Marketing Operations Manager will help oversee all essential growth systems for Blueboard. You will provide insight into overall marketing program effectiveness through a data-driven and analytical approach.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help the marketing team steer the marketing strategy with analysis and data-driven observations
- Partner with various functions to help identify our ICP accounts, and work through processes to ensure we are able to be laser-focused on that key audience
- Understand stakeholders' analytical needs, guide critical KPIs, and deliver actionable insights around our ABM efforts on a regular cadence
- Champion ICP A/B testing and tactics evaluation for account effectiveness
- Be the marketing data expert
- Align marketing goals to technological requirements
- Champion data cleanliness within our MAP and help maintain a smooth integration with other systems.
Your skills and qualifications include:
- Strong analytical thinking and action-oriented execution.
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience (certification preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with HubSpot or a similar Marketing automation tool
- 2+ years of experience with 6Sense or similar ABM platform
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Marketing Operations or Revenue Operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and execution skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other quantitative fields is a plus
Blueboard is building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of the Blueboard team, you can expect:
A competitive salary based on experience
Health, dental, and vision paid up to 90% for employees, and 75% for dependents, as well as as 401(k) plan
Monthly ClassPass credits to give you access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons and spas.
A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays so that you can refresh, relax, and invest time in your interests
A minimum of 12 days of vacation each year to be eligible for a tenure reward
A robust recognition program including year-of-service awards and ample opportunities for recognition and reward according to your contributions.
Interesting and fun team events to build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, as well as retreats and occasional work from abroad experiences
Receive up to $1k every year to further your career development with the right tools with our L&D Program.
A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with
An incredible opportunity to help build and share an exciting new product that excites and delights people around the world