Client Technical Support Manager
IT, Customer Service
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 200 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking a Client Technical Support Manager to provide ongoing technical support for our clients and Blueboard’s Client Teams. As an in-house Blueboard platform expert, you will be responsible for responding to incoming queries and engaging directly with our clients and internal stakeholders to understand and solve technical challenges.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent written and verbal communicator, capable of translating technical processes into client-facing terms. A natural problem solver, you should enjoy diagnosing issues and developing solutions. Your exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and strong follow-up capabilities will be instrumental in delivering seamless technical solutions to our valued clients. Internally, the Client Technical Support Manager will work closely with the Account Management, Implementation, Support Engineering, and Product teams to share data and translate learnings into scalable practices. As our team grows, documentation and efficient processes will be critical to our success, and in this role, you will contribute to the development of a technical knowledge base. If you’d love to apply your technical expertise to help Blueboard’s diverse, global clients unlock the power of experiential rewards, we hope you’ll reach out.
- Become an expert with the Blueboard experience delivery platform to expertly configure client applications, troubleshoot issues, and share thoughtful product feature suggestions
- Act as the main point of contact for inbound client questions, issues, and requests related to our technology
- When required, confidently engage in video conferencing conversations with clients to help diagnose & resolve technical concerns that may arise
- Monitor and analyze support ticket data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Contribute to sustainable programs by fully documenting client configurations, platform functionality, technical workflows, and new feature onboarding materials
- Collaborate with Blueboard's Support Engineering and Product teams to track and prioritize open technical support cases, ensure Blueboard is adhering to our SLA’s and communicating frequent updates to the Client Management teams.
- Manage data collection and provide monthly reporting
- Attend recurring calibration meetings to ensure client issues are surfaced and resolved
- Work closely with the Manager of the Implementation Team to actively develop and refine the support team’s tools and processes
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 2-3 years of customer-facing technical support experience
- Strong Excel skills, a passion for data, and an eagle eye for details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of prioritizing multiple requests in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience managing projects, developing workflows, and executing tasks on time
- Great listening and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated experience providing helpful technical support directly to clients
- Enthusiastic and fast learner, eager to grow and take responsibility for impactful projects
- Strong initiative for anticipating challenges, identifying opportunities, and developing creative solutions
- Positive attitude and ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Passion for experiences with a connection to Blueboard’s mission and values
- Bonus points for previous experience managing API integrations, SSO, and SFTP configurations
Blueboard is building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of the Blueboard team, you can expect:
A competitive salary based on experience.
Health, dental, and vision paid up to 90% for employees, and 75% for dependents, as well as 401(k) plan.
Monthly ClassPass credits give you access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays so that you can refresh, relax, and invest time in your interests.
A minimum of 12 days of vacation each year to be eligible for a tenure reward.
A robust recognition program including year-of-service awards and ample opportunities for recognition and reward according to your contributions.
Interesting and fun team events to build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, as well as retreats and occasional work-from-abroad experiences.
Receive up to $1k every year to further your career development with the right tools with our L&D Program.
A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with.
An incredible opportunity to help build and share an exciting new product that excites and delights people around the world.