Sales & Business Development
San Diego, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 200 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
We are looking for a thoughtful and experienced Account Executive who is excited to bring Blueboard to industry-leading companies. You’ll work directly with our founding team and will play a critical role in our sales organization by growing our mid-market customer base in the US.
- Own the full enterprise sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, to close
- Build and manage their own pipeline, prioritizing strategically valuable accounts
- Prospect strategic customers and add opportunities to your pipeline
- Navigate the enterprise confidently; from pitching in front of a room full of stakeholders to working with legal, security, and procurement to secure a deal
Skills and Qualifications
- You have 3+ years of experience in a closing role, selling to mid-market or enterprise customers with 60+ day sales cycles.
- HR technology experience is a huge plus!
- You are a great storyteller and can sell a vision.
- You are a self-starter and a self-learner.
- You are intrinsically motivated to be successful.
- We’re a fast-growing startup and need people fully commit and own their roles - there will be times to execute and times to figure it out.
- You are as strong a listener as you are a communicator.
- You genuinely want to help companies build and improve their culture.
Blueboard is building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of the Blueboard team, you can expect:
A competitive salary based on experience
Health, dental, and vision paid up to 90% for employees, and 75% for dependents, as well as 401(k) plan.
Monthly ClassPass credits give you access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons, and spas.
A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays so that you can refresh, relax, and invest time in your interests.
A minimum of 12 days of vacation each year to be eligible for a tenure reward.
A robust recognition program includes year-of-service awards and ample opportunities for recognition and reward according to your contributions.
Interesting and fun team events to build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, as well as retreats and occasional work-from-abroad experiences.
Receive up to $1k every year to further your career development with the right tools with our L&D Program.
A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with.
An incredible opportunity to help build and share an exciting new product that excites and delights people around the world.