Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications, Operations
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Blueboard is an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. Our platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium, we make it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. With Blueboard, employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and our clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
Born and raised in San Francisco, Blueboard launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Our global team is over 200 Blueboarders strong, and we are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of Fortune’s Top 100 Workplaces. We are venture-backed by Greycroft, Origin Ventures, Bullpen Capital and others, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego, and Europe. Learn more at Blueboard.com.
We are building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply!
Blueboard is seeking a highly motivated and analytical Marketing Operations Manager (Revenue Operations) to support our Sales and Marketing teams. Reporting directly to the Director of Revenue Operations, this role offers tremendous growth potential and the opportunity to work on innovative projects in a fast-paced startup environment. The Revenue Operations Manager will focus on researching and identifying prospects to drive growth through Account Based Marketing (ABM). This individual will also be responsible for providing reporting and analytics to stakeholders, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize business performance.
- Research and identify Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) accounts for outbound Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to assign accounts to AEs and SDRs based on capacity and territories
- Understand stakeholders' analytical needs, identify critical KPIs, and deliver actionable insights around our ABM efforts. Provide these reports and insights on a regular cadence
- Champion A/B testing and tactics evaluation for account effectiveness
- Collaborate with Marketing on future account targeting and assist with any relevant nurture programs
- Work with Sales Leadership to identify and track performance
- Load accounts into Salesforce with a focus on data hygiene
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong analytical thinking and action-oriented execution.
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience (certification preferred).
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, or Revenue Operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and execution skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other quantitative fields is a plus.
Blueboard is building a team rich in diverse talents and experiences, and we welcome all applicants. If you’re not sure whether you’re qualified, but you’re passionate about Blueboard, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of the Blueboard team, you can expect:
A competitive salary based on experience
Health, dental, and vision paid up to 90% for employees, and 75% for dependents, as well as as 401(k) plan
Monthly ClassPass credits to give you access to thousands of top-rated gyms, fitness studios, salons and spas
A flexible vacation policy and 12 companywide holidays so that you can refresh, relax, and invest time in your interests
A minimum of 12 days of vacation each year to be eligible for a tenure reward
A robust recognition program including year-of-service awards and ample opportunities for recognition and reward according to your contributions
Interesting and fun team events to build meaningful relationships with your colleagues, as well as retreats and occasional work from abroad experiences
Receive up to $1k every year to further your career development with the right tools with our L&D Program
A brilliant, inclusive, collaborative, hard-working team to partner with
An incredible opportunity to help build and share an exciting new product that excites and delights people around the world