Growth Marketing Manager
Blinkist connects people with powerful ideas from leading authors and experts to broaden perspectives, gain knowledge, and spark understanding in all areas of their life, both personal and professional.
Used by over 28 million people worldwide, Blinkist distills the key ideas from the most relevant, impactful books and podcasts. These can be read or listened to in 15-minute summaries, that we call Blinks.
Together with Go1, our parent brand, who gives organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet, we’re on a mission to reach one billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. ✨
About The Role
We are seeking a proactive and results-oriented Growth Marketing Manager to lead our expansion efforts. In this role, you will be responsible for exploring and testing marketing channels where we currently have no presence. Your primary focus will be to identify new opportunities to grow our paying subscribers' user base, prioritize the opportunities based on the impact they can generate for our business, execute the test and analyze the data to identify winners that we can scale.
What You Will Do
- Identify Key Opportunities: Research to find the most effective marketing channels and initiatives for acquiring new users for our product. Evaluate these opportunities and prioritize them accordingly.
- Tracking and Data Analysis: Implement a robust setup when testing new marketing channels, ensuring correct tracking and dashboards are in place for comprehensive data analysis.
- Launch Test Campaigns: Ensure the availability of necessary materials for proper channel testing, including landing pages, and own the execution of the campaign.
- Measure Results: After gathering initial data, assess performance and define the next steps for continuous improvements.
- Strategic Alignment: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to secure all required design materials and technical integrations necessary for successful campaign execution.
- Support Other Performance Marketing Channels: Assist colleagues and provide support while they explore and implement innovations for their channels
What You Need To Have
- Proven experience in user acquisition/media buying, managing budgets of +100k annually.
- Experience working with at least one of the major online advertising platforms (e.g., Meta, Google Ads, etc.).
- Understanding of test set-up methodology and knowledge of digital and offline marketing tracking.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- "Can-do" attitude and a passion for staying ahead of marketing trends.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of SQL (preferred).
If you are an innovative growth marketer looking to make a significant impact in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Our unique culture of empowerment, mutual respect, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment and career growth. We embrace a flexible, remote-friendly way of working that supports different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
These are some of our most valued benefits:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly work from home or transport reimbursement
- One time work from home office set up budget
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 30 PTO days + Wellbeing days
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- Family planning & parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
If you choose to join our team in Berlin, you'll have access to our modern office space in Neukölln and enjoy healthy plant-based meals prepared fresh every day by our very own chef. 🥑
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don't meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.