Junior Paid Partnership Manager
We offer the best selection of non-fiction knowledge in bite-sized, digestible formats. Our catalogue gives access to key insights from 5,000+ nonfiction books, original podcasts and author-driven content across 27 categories.
Blinkist exists to spark understanding.✨ We're helping people enrich their minds with powerful ideas, and turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities—anytime, anywhere.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Paid Partnership Manager to join our team for the next 12 months. As Junior Paid Partnership Manager you will be part of the Performance Marketing team and be working closely with the Senior Paid Partnership Manager. You’ll develop a keen understanding of referrals and paid partnerships, performance campaigns, and experimentations by working on strategic partnerships for customer acquisition.
Please note that this position is a 12-month limited contract.
Check out the interview process for this position here: https://jobs.blinkist.com/z8w 🚀
The minimum salary for this position is €45,500 gross/year, for an employee based in Germany.
What You Will Do
- Help manage a multi-million dollar budget and maintain cost sheets updated for all influencer and podcast partnerships
- Provide input and direction into a creative briefing for paid partnerships across English and German-speaking markets
- Support with research, reach out, and pre-selection of paid partners
- Ownership of activation and manutention of the partner pages
- Ensure content quality from influencers and podcasters
- Monitor, optimize, and report on campaigns to ensure the channel goals are achieved
- Support the Senior Manager with the management of agencies, especially our newly onboarded affiliate agency
- Cross team collaboration projects with other marketing teams, such as Paid Social, Paid Content and Display
- Use best in class technology: Periscope, Podsights, HypeAuditor
What You Need To Have
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, preferably with experience in paid partnerships, or affiliate marketing (Impact), or a keen enthusiasm to learn the role
- Ideally, you have successfully completed your studies in the field of marketing, economics, or communication sciences or have a comparable education or a relevant field
- Familiarity with marketing KPIs like ROI, Cost per Acquisition and CTRs
- An interest in new influencer trends and publisher models in affiliate marketing
- Combination of strong analytical mindset with a high degree of performance motivation, flexibility, and creativity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business proficient German is highly desirable
- Nice-to-Have: Worked previously as an influencer yourself and savvy in new social media
Our unique culture of empowerment, mutual respect, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment and career growth. We embrace a flexible, remote-friendly way of working that supports different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
These are some of our most valued benefits:
- 30 vacation days + local public holidays in your place of work
- Virtual stock options plan
- Quarterly days of learning and wellbeing
- An extra day off for you birthday
- Unlimited home-office with a monthly workspace allowance
- Learning & development budget
- Coaching budget for minorities and mothers returning from their leave
- Weekly yoga & fitness classes in the office & remote
- Physical and mental health support through various partners
If you choose to join our team in Berlin, you'll have access to our modern office space in Neukölln and enjoy healthy plant-based meals prepared fresh every day by our very own chef. 🥑
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don't meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Something looks off?