Customer Support Freelancer, German Speaking
We offer the best selection of non-fiction knowledge in bite-sized, digestible formats. Our catalogue gives access to key insights from 5,000+ nonfiction books, original podcasts and author-driven content across 27 categories.
Blinkist exists to spark understanding.✨ We're helping people enrich their minds with powerful ideas, and turn ordinary moments into extraordinary learning opportunities—anytime, anywhere.
About The Role
Our heroic customer support team is the cornerstone of an extraordinary user experience. As our user base grows, we need more support to effectively communicate with our international customers, solve their issues and help them to get more out of our product. This is where you come into play: after a comprehensive onboarding, you will take full responsibility to communicate with customers and help them with relevant information and recommendations.
Check out the interview process for this position here: https://jobs.blinkist.com/lbg 🚀
What You Will Do
- Provide customers with an amazing support experience, and solutions to users’ incoming inquiries via email, app reviews and social media. Make them smile :)
- Identify the customers’ issues as quickly as possible and provide them with the quickest and most appropriate answer
- Resolve problems and document customer feedback
- Help keeping our Help Center and templates up-to-date
- Collaborate with other teams to improve our product
What You Need To Have
- Be able to write, read and speak in both German and English fluently
- Have experience in customer support and/or community management and/or working with Zendesk
- Understand how our app works and be able to assist our users on that topic
- Communicate in a clear, polite way and remain friendly and solution-oriented even under stress
- Have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Be familiar with Google Spreadsheets
Our unique culture of empowerment, mutual respect, and transparency has always been our defining characteristic. We support each other and carve out opportunities for every individual to develop and grow. We strongly believe that diversity powers innovation, thus we celebrate and support our differences, providing equal opportunities for employment and career growth. We embrace a flexible, remote-friendly way of working that supports different needs and lifestyles.
🌟 We are proud to have been selected by LinkedIn as one of the Top 25 Startups in Germany. Glassdoor and Kununu ratings put us amongst Berlin’s top three employers.
If we’ve captured your interest and you want to take part in changing the world through the power of ideas – apply now and tell us what got you excited about this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you! ☀️
🔎 Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you have what it takes, even if you don't meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Something looks off?