BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations.
This role is remote and/or out of our new and exciting Mexico City Office. Mexico City is our first office outside of the US, and you’ll be one of the first employees there, helping us build the office from scratch and shape an amazing culture. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, finance, statistics, economics, information technology, or related discipline
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- 3-5 years in the analysis space as a Data Analyst, FP&A Analyst, or Analytics/Business Intelligence/Data Engineer
- 2+ years experience in Tableau/Looker/PowerBI Data Visualization creating dashboards
- 2+ years Python experience, specifically for the automation of data retrieval from data sources such as third party systems, APIs, document stores, etc…
- 2+ years experience with any data warehouse ( BigQuery, Redshift, Postgres, etc..)
- Experience with any orchestration tool (Airflow, Dagster, Prefect, etc..)
What You’ll Do
- Drive metric generation and Tableau dashboard creation to provide key stakeholders with actionable insights across customer success, engineering, and the entire BetterCloud organization
- Facilitate the transfer of data from a variety of sources to BigQuery (for example: Kafka, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Salesforce, Our platform (BetterCloud)).
- Help maintain and improve existing infrastructure that powers our existing analytics and reporting technology stack by keeping up to date with the current data analytics landscape.
- Model data at rest in BigQuery to enable powerful data analysis via Tableau.
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning.
- Help drive the business and product architecture of the organization.
In your first week, you will have…
- Completed our 4-day universal onboarding program, BetterBeginnings
- Met with your manager 1:1
- Met your team
- Gained access to the tools and resources necessary to be successful in your new role
In your first 30 days, you will have…
- Completed your department’s functional onboarding program
- Met and collaborated with your team
- Identified projects and tasks that you’ll dive into moving forward
What We Offer
- Hybrid work model with up to 2 days per week working from home*
- Generous PTO policy plus paid mental health days
- Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores, Seguro de Asistencia Médica, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and dedicated mental health resources
- Vales de despensa
- Financial wellness support and one-time WFH stipend
- Plus more… Think events, killer swag, and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - This role is not eligible for remote employees. Employees must be based in the Mexico City area.