Part-time Freelance Photo Retoucher - Remote
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We're seeking a skilled and experienced freelance eCommerce photo Retoucher who is passionate about delivering high-quality, visually appealing images. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, efficient, and has a keen eye for enhancing product photos to meet our brand standards. Working closely with our Creative team, we are seeking someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Collaborate with our creative team and photographers to retouch product still life and on figure images for our eCommerce platform an estimated 15-25 hours per week
- Ensure consistency in image quality, color accuracy, and style across all product categories
- Retouch and enhance images to meet the brand's visual standards while maintaining a natural and authentic look
- Rename photos and products according to provided brand guidelines
- Accurately identify files on the internal network and follow a detailed workflow
- Work efficiently under tight deadlines, managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Exchange feedback and communicate effectively with the creative team to achieve the desired outcome
- File management
- Stay updated on industry trends and retouching techniques to enhance the overall quality of our product images
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Proven experience as a freelance eCommerce photo Retoucher for at least one year with a strong portfolio showcasing before-and-after samples
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and a solid understanding of color correction, image enhancement, and masking techniques
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of aesthetics to maintain the brand's visual identity
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a remote and fast-paced environment without sacrificing overall image quality
- Strong communication skills and responsiveness to feedback
- Familiarity with Capture One is a huge plus
- Understanding of eCommerce photo standards and requirements
- Demonstrated adaptability to new tools and processes in a dynamic work environment
- Strong organizational skills are a must to manage and prioritize photo retouching tasks effectively
- Familiarity with various product categories, including jewelry, fashion and accessories is a plus
- Position will be remote (residing in the United States and authorized to work in the U.S.)