Freelance Graphic Designer - Digital Marketing - Hybrid NYC
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We're in search of talented, self-starting individuals with a genuine passion for beautiful design. At BaubleBar, our team excels in finding creative solutions to ambiguous problems. Working closely with our Creative team, we are seeking someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Collaborate closely with the Art Director and the Creative team to create consistent brand materials across marketing channels and website content
- Bring creativity, attention to detail, and efficiency to projects under tight deadlines
- Show enthusiasm for expanding your skill set and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop and execute innovative, beautiful designs, while problem-solving product positioning for editorially driven design
- Conceptualize and design digital marketing materials (emails, social media, and paid advertising assets)
- Availability to work onsite in our Manhattan office up to 2-3 days per week, with remaining days remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and/or web design, showcasing exceptional conceptual, typographic, and design skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- A strong portfolio demonstrating conceptual work with excellent execution
- Genuine passion for design, fashion, and color
- Understanding of social media
- Basic proficiency in After Effects and Premiere for video editing and exporting
- In-house creative team experience (particularly in fashion or beauty) is a plus
- Animation experience is a plus
- Submission of a link or attachment showcasing relevant design work and/or a portfolio