Licensing Assistant - Remote
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Licensing Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth of licensed products by assisting with product launch preparation, and overall account management. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Day-to-day collaboration with Licensors, and internal cross-functional teams to ensure execution of projects and initiatives
- Documentation of project status and proactive follow up of next steps
- Manage product approval for licensors/brand partnerships from concept to production
- Manage Master Data process in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) systems, entering and updating product attributes to maintain system and reporting accuracy
- Create master data setup forms to aide in the style setup process – ensure accurate product information is shared with partners and internal teams
- Communicate with internal teams and licensing partners to ensure intellectual property, product quality, on-time sample shipment and approvals
- Ensure the rules and regulations for each licensor/brand & their intellectual properties are being implemented in product design, development, and creative execution
- Build and maintain product approval calendars for Licensors and ensure timely execution of key deliverables
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising, and assortment strategies
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team Player
- Position will be remote (residing in the United States and authorized to work in the U.S.)