Merchandising Assistant - Hybrid NYC
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Merchandising Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth and inventory health through cutting edge product development, assortment planning, site optimization and data management. Working alongside our Merchandising team, we are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Responsible for cross-functional collaboration to optimize and execute visual merchandising on the website and across all product pages
- Responsible for front facing style product details and attributes, as well as internal data tagging
- Responsible for site QA and product activations
- Facilitate cross-functional order placement process
- Oversee pipeline management and inventory reconciliation
- Produce weekly and monthly selling reports
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office up to 3 days per week/remaining days remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, days of supply, and margin
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create sales performance reports, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field