CRM / Lifecycle Marketing, Manager - Remote or Hybrid NYC
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
BaubleBar is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager / Senior Manager to join their Marketing Team. This position will lead BaubleBar’s lifecycle and retention strategy across channels with an emphasis on email and SMS to drive growth for the business and enhance the customer experience for BaubleBar main brand, BaubleBar licensed partnerships, BaubleBar’s minibar kid’s line, and Sugarfix by BaubleBar. This role will work closely with our marketing, creative and merchandising teams, reporting directly to the Director of Marketing.
An ideal candidate for this role is an analytical digital marketer and team player who thrives in a fast-paced, cross-functional and collaborative environment. We are looking for a candidate who has a proven record of success in building, executing and optimizing the full customer journey with a focus on improving retention metrics, generating new revenue opportunities, testing and learning as well as audience segmentation strategies based on key product assortments.
We are looking for a candidate who is charismatic, engaging and a fan of the brand! This role requires a candidate with a critical understanding of e-commerce. It is important to be curious, creative and possess a self-starting eagerness to innovate, test, learn and evolve our strategies.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO
- Develop digital communication and retention strategies to engage and retain customers through marketing channels including but not limited to email, SMS and on site communications
- Responsible for developing and executing our email and SMS channels including strategy, concept and briefing of audiences and content, campaign planning, testing, and reporting
- Lead retention programs to drive engagement and conversion rates for key segments, important product launches, top sales drivers, and brand building opportunities
- Partner with key team members to monitor audience segments and cohorts and identify areas of opportunity
- Responsible for overall health, development, maintenance, and reporting of email databases, including list management and compliance with anti-spam regulations
- Identify gaps in the customer lifecycle and create solutions within relevant marketing channels
- Ensure consistent and clear communication for an exceptional client experience across site and external touchpoints that support business objectives
- Lead relevant technology and CDP projects while defining necessary enhancements and requirements to support growth and CRM evolution
- Feel confident in providing product, pricing, merchandising, and gifting opportunities to align with a strong growth and retention strategy
- Keep up to date with customer behavior, industry and market trends and shifts in email / SMS marketing technology to drive new features, innovative solutions and ideas
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- 3+ years of relevant digital, CRM and email and SMS marketing experience, preferably in retail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- High proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics, email marketing and audience segmentation.
- Must have experience with an ESP or CRM campaign management tool, preferably Klaviyo. CDP experience is a plus
- Data and logic-driven with strong analytical and project management skills required
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail. Can think creatively and take direction
- Positive, can-do, problem-solving attitude with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate results to various stakeholders and clearly present data with recommendations for future tests
- Position can be remote (residing anywhere in the US and currently authorized to work in the US) OR Hybrid with days in our NYC office