Production Associate - Hybrid NYC
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of “Embellish Every Day” quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed and succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful and unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBar’s assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair and tech accessories, as well as home décor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, and the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com and in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, and Revolve. BaubleBar’s exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is currently seeking an Associate to join our Production team. The Production Associate works with the Sourcing & Production team to respond to production and sample needs throughout the business. Interested candidates should be able to work confidently, both independently and within a larger team. The position requires close attention to detail and candidates must excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Manage the end-to-end production process from issuing purchase orders to on-time deliveries, including reviewing costs, vendor WIP management, updating and enforcing T&A milestones, and product sample review
- Understand BaubleBar’s standards of quality and ensure factory compliance
- Be knowledgeable of the product compliance requirements of wholesale retailers
- Prepare and lead weekly product review meetings
- Organize and maintain the in-office production samples and coordinate sample handoff with other teams
- Troubleshoot arising production and sourcing issues with vendors and internal partners as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in our product and ERP systems
- Report creation and management
- Review and approve Production-owned invoices
- Be a voice for Sourcing and Production in cross-functional meetings
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office 2-3 days per week
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Sourcing, Production, or related field
- Solid understanding of production processes and supply chain
- Strong knowledge of and previous experience with data entry and analysis
- High Proficiency in Excel
- NetSuite experience is a plus
- A team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated and proactive individual with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for jewelry and creating our products!
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19