Senior Associate, Client Success
Senior Associate, Client Success
Quick-take: Axios is a growing media company dedicated to providing trustworthy, award-winning news content in an audience-first format. We are hiring a Senior Associate of Client Success to support our growing West Coast-based advertising team!
Why it matters: The Senior Associate, Client Success will lead post-sale account management for new and existing strategic accounts, delivering best-in-class, turnkey client experiences from kickoff to wrap. Working closely with multiple cross-functional teams (Client Partnerships, Smart Brevity Studio, Events, Brand Journalism, and Ad Operations), you will develop and execute a wide range of campaigns across the Axios product suite. You’ll also work with your Client Partnerships colleagues to support media planning, proposals, and renewal activities.
The details: Ideal candidates will have digital campaign planning and execution experience in a publisher or agency environment, including building media plans and contributing to proposals. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, have a passion for the Axios mission, and possess the following strengths:
- Agile and adaptable in managing multiple complex campaigns simultaneously while meeting all deadlines and exceeding client expectations.
- History of building and maintaining strong relationships and orchestrating effective communication across a myriad of internal and external stakeholders.
- Confident in making data-driven campaign optimization recommendations.
- Ability to think critically, prioritize, problem solve, and offer effective solutions.
- Outstanding communication, organization, and project management skills with obsessive attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service and commercial instincts.
- Growth mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Base salary for this role is in the range of $75,000-$85,000 and is dependent on numerous factors, including but not limited to location, work experience, and skills. This range does not include other compensation benefits.
What Axios brings to the table besides salary:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Robust PPO and High Deductible health insurance options on the Blue Cross Blue Shield network
- Employer Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution for the high deductible health plan option
- Dental and vision coverage
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus holidays
- One mental health day per quarter
- Annual learning and development stipend
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services through Headspace
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Personal health advocacy resources through HealthAdvocate
- Inclusive fertility, hormonal health and family forming benefits through Carrot Fertility
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
- A strong and positive work environment
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.