App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I provide service to App Annie’s existing mid-market client. My customers are mainly from mobile gaming and application industries and across different cities in China. By highlighting the value of mobile app data analysis in their respective business, I help these client grow their business with mobile app data.
How will you be doing this?
- Setup client service strategy, plan and schedule for your territory efficiently.
- For each client, train client to use App Annie product and demonstrate App Annie products value by helping client solve business problem via f2f meetings, calls, and emails.
- Ensure clients renew their subscription and and meet your quarterly sales quota
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years experience as sales representative or account management role, in the fields of Data analysis sales, SaaS sales, in charge of 20+ accounts.
- Ability to identify client’s issue and provide solution remotely.
- Solid understanding of data analytics is highly desired
- A thorough understanding of the Mobile Internet ecosystem with strong personal interest
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Detail oriented and have good time management skill
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com, and MS Office and Mac OS suite
- Fluent in Chinese and English as a working language, capable and comfortable to work in both languages efficiently
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
What are employees saying about App Annie?
App Annie is the pioneer in China and in the whole world in the Mobile App Data business. I’m working in an international environment and dealing relationships with the most advanced and successful Chinese companies as my clients. I have this challenge of constantly improving myself to provide excellent service to my customers.
What do we offer?
- Stock options and competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed.
- Free breakfast & lunch, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other delicious treats to keep you well fed.
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great social & labor insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 700,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.
Yes, I want this job!