Come join App Annie - the clear market leader in market intelligence for the mobile app economy! App Annie is looking for a motivated, high energy, performance-driven Sales VP to lead our national Account Team and NYC office. You’ll be an experienced sales leader with a proven track record of success and the ability to hire, develop, manage, and motivate a team of sales professionals across the US. You should have experience leading sales teams across the customer lifecycle, from SDRs to AEs to AMs. You are confident, personable, charismatic, and without an ego.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be leading a sales team to grow and strengthen our existing business in the US.
How will you be doing this?
- Lead of App Annie’s existing business, measured on upsell, renewal and churn
- Enhance our culture of success, performance and inclusiveness
- Hire, ramp, develop and coach talent
- Develop plans and strategies for the team to exceed quarterly & annual revenue targets
- Provide detailed and accurate revenue forecasts
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Work closely with Marketing partners to develop GTM strategies for our East region
- Monitor customer, market and competitive activity and provide feedback to our leadership team and other company functions, including our Product and Marketing teams
- Partner with other Revenue orgs
What will you bring to the team?:
- 10+ years of solid experience in SaaS or data services, software selling, or selling data analytics/tools to directly to Fortune 500 companies and/or Financial institutions
- 7+ years of proven experience successfully managing and motivating sales team to achieve performance goals.
- Ability to work and influence effectively across organizations – both internally and with prospects.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial approach to running aspects of the business
- Thrives in a high-change environment of high
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- This position reports to the Managing Director - Americas
- Work location is in New York City
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
About App Annie
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
Yes, I want this job!