Intern Customer Success
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
- Helping clients in Europe with product training and to understand how to use our products
- Conduct research on Market Insights to maximise their knowledge of the app universe
- Share best practices with colleagues in the region
How will you be doing this?
- Understand our clients strategic goals and help developing plans to partner on these goals
- Ensure customers are leveraging the App Annie platform to deliver business value
- Prepare and support execution on customer success plans
- Assess risk in renewing existing contracts
- Support efforts to turn around at-risk accounts
- Propose solutions to cultivate broader usage of App Annie within each account
- Introduce new features and best practices to customers
- Support the client on-boarding process: have strong knowledge of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain these to internal and external stakeholders
- This is a sales and client relationship role, not technical support
- Becoming better at what you do every day!
What will you bring to the team?
- You are a Bachelor / Master student
- Fluent in English is a must
- At least one previous relevant experience as an intern
- You are authorized to work in London
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- Previous experience in data-driven analysis is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to produce accurate analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
What are employees saying about App Annie?
“Moving from a large tech company to a smaller start up has been a great learning experience for me! Our small team feels like a family and I love the opportunities to work with clients across multiple industries. I'm looking forward to my growth within the company and to increase my knowledge of the app universe!”
What do we offer?
- Lots of room for growth
- Wide range of potential subjects for internship assignments
- Opportunity to learn about mobile app marketing in a global oriented environment
- Unparalleled access to app market data through App Annie
- Guidance from customer success professionals
- Valuable work experience in a fun and international environment
- A fixed fee per month
- Possibility to work at App Annie after your graduation
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds. We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.